Short & Simple Example Sentence For Browned | Browned Sentence
- Thicken with browned flour.
- Sprinkle with slightly browned cocoanut.
- His body was deeply browned by the sun.
- Toss until onions are nicely browned and tender.
- Toss gently until nicely browned and add the seasoning.
- He stopped to scan the browned face closely for an instant.
- Strain out the vegetables and put in a little browned flour.
- Tempting as was the tree the aroma of browned turkey rose in his nostrils.
- Stir until well browned and then add two cupfuls of turkey stock.
- Thicken the gravy with browned flour and then add one-half cup of sour cream.
- His eyes were bright, his face, browned by the sun, was fresh and rested.
- What hath browned the ripples argent, Like the plume of thunder-cloud?
- It's rather difficult to get them all browned without burning some.
How To Use Browned In A Sentence?
- The sheen of it resembled corn silk before it has been browned and crinkled by the sun.
- Prepare a dry pan and then dish on a slice of nicely browned and buttered toast.
- It was while his thoughts drifted back to those browned fish that the first wind struck him.
- Though his face was browned by sun and storm his hair was yellow and his eyes blue.
- Harry pronounced it done, and it was certainly browned and basted in beautiful style.
- Then add some of the drained-off kail wafer and stir it smooth with the browned flour.
- Add three cupfuls of sliced raw corn and when it is lightly browned pour off nearly all the fat.
- Bake in a moderate oven about 30 minutes, when top crust has browned pie should be baked.
- When slightly browned add 3/4 pint of water, into which the meal has been rubbed smooth.
- When the upper surface is browned and set, turn it, that both sides may be brown alike.
- His sallow face was browned after his long journeys and exposure to the Italian sun in midsummer.
- Keep turning over until the potatoes are well browned and then add the prepared onions and peppers.
- Poured all into the warmed fry-pan and placed it in a moderately hot oven until lightly browned on top.
- The batter was poured on in large platter-sized cakes and then as quickly as they browned they were dexteriously turned to brown again.
- With a hand on either of the boy's shoulders, he turned that browned face up to his own.
- Turn when browned lightly on one side, and when the other side has cooked fold together and serve at once.
- Even her hands browned by the sun were pretty; even her waist was elegant in spite of an unbecoming frock.
- When the meat balls are browned nicely, lay them on brown paper to absorb any grease that may adhere to them.
- Stir together and place a spoonful on the top of each half of apple and place in oven until meringue has browned and serve pie cold.
- In this case, about 1/2 tablespoonful more should be allowed, for browned flour does not thicken so well as unbrowned.
- When you have browned it in the butter, sprinkle on a little salt and cayenne, and pour in a very little boiling water.
- Stand the bake-dish containing the macaroni in a hot oven ten or fifteen minutes, until lightly browned on top.
- When well dried out and nicely browned on top cut the sheets into small squares, the size of ordinary soda crackers.
- He was somewhat browned by the Spanish sunshine, and he had an indefinable air of bright hopefulness.
- The grass in the meadow was browned and crackling; all the foxgloves hung their bells with weariness; and the waters were shrunken in their beds.
- He was a short, stout-built man, with a ruddy complexion, browned by the winds and suns of every clime.
- Then came a long delay, for the little boys brought out a number of their friends to be browned for Hindoos.
Definition of Browned
simple past tense and past participle of brown
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Browned in a sentence
sentence with Browned
Browned used in a sentence
Browned make sentence
make sentence with Browned
make sentence of Browned
Browned sentence in english