Short & Simple Example Sentence For Brownish | Brownish Sentence
- Inside was a brownish dust.
- Sidewalks brownish with trees between.
- Its colour is a brownish crimson.
- Awl made of brownish bone.
- It is a colorless or brownish oil.
- His color is usually brownish in tone.
- A handled mug or cup of brownish ware.
- This sub-species is darker and more brownish than the last.
- The rest of the plumage is of a brownish or rusty color.
- Fusco-ferruginous: brownish rust red.
- Entire upper parts black shading to brownish on the throat.
- They lay from three to five eggs of brownish drab.
- Pale reddish in summer, darker and brownish in winter.
- Our Boletus had a brownish ring.
- The eggs are clay-colored, spotted with brownish black.
- Some | young have brownish hair on front | legs.
- On his skin, however, they showed a brownish black.
- Page 128 [Illustration 130: Brownish buff.
- If it had been a female these would have been more along a brownish order.
- The flesh was white and the cap was turning a brownish color.
- They are buffy or brownish spotted with dark brown and lilac.
- In reducing flame assumes a deep brownish red color.
- Some of the blobs were dirty brownish yellow with streaks of orange and black.
- The naturally dark complexion of the forester changed to a deep brownish red.
- Color brownish in summer, brownish rather than blackish in winter.
- Page 367 breast being brownish and the rest of the underparts, white.
- Upperparts and tail uniform brownish umber, below heavily spotted.
- They were at first pure white, and then assumed a brownish tinge.
- Above blackish streaked with brownish gray; below heavily streaked with black.
- These are brownish buff in color, spotted and blotched with rich brown.
- Color grayish or brownish gray in summer, light grayish in winter.
- It is about two feet in length, and the plumage is mottled brownish and white.
How To Use Brownish In A Sentence?
- This species is brownish above and white below, with a whitish superciliary stripe.
- The eggs are brownish gray in color and are spotted and blotched with blackish brown.
- The eggs are buffy or brownish gray and are spotted with different shades of brown.
- The adjacent skin may be normal or there may be more or less yellowish or brownish mottling.
- The eggs have a dark brownish buff ground color and are blotched with brownish black.
- The eggs have a greenish or brownish buff color and are boldly marked with dark brown.
- The rays from the torch failed to penetrate the dense brownish cloud of smoke and dust.
- This variety has the upperparts pale brownish and not streaked; throat and forehead yellowish.
Definition of Brownish
Of a colour which resembles brown; somewhat brown.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Brownish in a sentence
sentence with Brownish
Brownish used in a sentence
Brownish make sentence
make sentence with Brownish
make sentence of Brownish
Brownish sentence in english