Short & Simple Example Sentence For Brows | Brows Sentence
- The lowered brows were bent upon her.
- Her brows were drawn down close together.
- Then he knitted his brows and tried to think.
- She knitted her brows in the agony of calculation.
- Ferguson sat staring at the wall with his brows knit.
- The chief of police elevated his brows interrogatively.
- Terence trimmed the lamp, knitting his brows the while.
- Haidee mused awhile, her brows knitted.
- The brows relaxed, but the lips became firmer.
- Mr. Elder knit his brows again as he answered.
- Philippa's brows were knitted.
- Collie's brows drew together.
- Just for a moment Fyles's strong brows drew together.
- Mrs. Culpeper said nothing, but her fine black brows drew ominously together.
- She knitted her brows and Mr. Bowles regarded her thoughtfully.
- His brows still knit, Raskolnikoff held his tongue, listened, and watched.
- Knitting his brows Mr. Curran walked up and down, his hands behind his back.
- The latter's brows knit as his position rapidly became imperilled.
How To Use Brows In A Sentence?
- I do not know that they have sadder brows than their neighbors of northern climates.
- Roseen knit her brows and tapped her foot impatiently, the angry tears now standing on her cheeks.
- They looked under their brows at the Colonel as they leaned upon their rifles and panted.
- They framed his jutting, hairy brows and silvery-grey eyes, with a sculptured precision.
- Her pretty, even brows were slightly drawn together in an odd, thoughtful pucker.
- Montague Maynard puckered his brows in a judicial frown quite unsuitable to his jovial features.
- I like him when his eyes come out from under his bushy brows and are all tender and full of sorry for us.
- Pulling his cap over his brows and the collar of his ulster about his ears, he sat down on the stone coping.
- The man's brows relaxed a little and he answered them without waiting to be addressed.
- It was one of those blushes that spread up the temples and over the brows and along the line of the hair with the splendor of a stormy dawn.
- Instantly his fine, straight brows came beetling down across his eyes in a fierce paternal scrutiny.
- But his eyes glowed from under his bushy brows with the old keen sparkle, and his mind was as alert as ever.
- Nugent listened with upraised brows to the angry outbreak, the flicker of a frosty smile playing about his lips.
- But during the rest of the tale there rested on her broad brows under her copper coils of hair, a brooding spirit that was itself a mystery.
- She withdrew her hands, her brows contracting and her eyes clouding in her effort to make him understand the position from her point of view.
- The bushy brows met in a fierce scowl over the burning eyes; his words came in a great burst of indignation and scorn.
- Just then a tired-looking man swung himself down the steps, and stood looking around him, knitting his brows nervously.
- He had the air of a man deep in thought, philosophic thought, which leaves the brows unmarred by those corrugations known as frowns.
- The Jew shook his bushy brows over the rescript which seemed to put a perpetual extinguisher on my military hopes.
- What could she say to this strange girl who hated so many things, and who was staring out of the window with drawn brows and compressed red lips?
- Fyles took it, and his strong brows drew together as he read the long story of the "hold-up" which the man had taken down from his instrument.
- A short person with hooked beak, eyes too close together, shaded by brows which met in a tuft over his nose, was knocking.
Definition of Brows
plural of brow
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Brows in a sentence
sentence with Brows
Brows used in a sentence
Brows make sentence
make sentence with Brows
make sentence of Brows
Brows sentence in english