Short & Simple Example Sentence For Bucket Of | Bucket Of Sentence
- Get a bucket of water!
- Deschaillon entered with a bucket of seawater.
- A bucket of mud had drenched her.
- Ballard was ready with his bucket of cold water.
- I ran and brought in a bucket of water.
- Coolies have not to carry an extra bucket of water.
- Leonard hastened forward with a bucket of water.
- Get a bucket of water, dear.
- Heat some irons red and fetch out a bucket of pitch.
- Some one must get up the chimney with a bucket of water.
- She flew back across the field for her bucket of berries.
- Ralph hailed a roundhouse hand carrying a bucket of oil.
- A bucket of cold water is not "indicated" in your case.
- It was a frigid bucket of water, but Ben stood up under it.
- This answer came upon Frank like a bucket of cold water.
- The Bucket of Blood had maintained its reputation.
- Chuck a bucket of water over 'em!
- The man calmed down as if a bucket of water had been thrown on him.
- She saw him next carrying the bucket of water from the barrel.
- Wyn splashed bucket after bucket of water into the bellying sail.
- They have a bucket of water put down beside their allowance of hay.
- It was as if some one had poured a bucket of cold water over my head.
- He indicated the bucket of cold water the trainer had carried out.
- The cup was next washed hastily in the bucket of water and replaced.
- One day a man came to the town with circus pictures and a bucket of paste.
- He called a boy, and soon he had a bucket of water with a dipper.
- The intruder carried a bucket of hot water in one hand and a mop in the other.
- Jim picked up a bucket of water from the ground, in order to gain time.
- I'll bet you haven't given her a bucket of paint in three years.
- She hobbled Freckles again and recovered the bucket of water.
- That's why that I threw a bucket of water over her.
How To Use Bucket Of In A Sentence?
- She left the bucket of water where it stood and withdrew back of the nearest hut.
- The governor caught his breath as if some one had suddenly dashed a bucket of ice-water over him.
- Throw a bucket of water into the air, and it is frozen solid as soon as it reaches the ground.
- A box in between held a few simple toilet articles, a tin basin and a bucket of water.
- He poured a bucket of hot water into the horse trough, and himself gave him a thorough scrubbing.
- Then scrub them in cold soapsuds, having half a teacupful of ox-gall to a bucket of water.
- One lady had a bucket of water, which she had brought to extinguish the fire, thrown in her face.
- Having strained into a tub a bucket of new milk, turn it in the usual way with rennet water.
- On a rough bench outside the door, he found a basin and a bucket of water with a tin dipper in it.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Bucket Of in a sentence
Bucket Of sentence
sentence with Bucket Of
Bucket Of used in a sentence
Bucket Of make sentence
make sentence with Bucket Of
make sentence of Bucket Of
Bucket Of sentence in english