Short & Simple Example Sentence For Buffaloes | Buffaloes Sentence
- The buffaloes are terrors.
- They were busy with the buffaloes at that season.
- Herds of buffaloes were grazing on the hillsides.
- Several million buffaloes were slain.
- Again the herd of buffaloes had come to that country.
- The buffaloes in front were hopelessly stuck.
- One or two buffaloes draw it at a very slow pace.
- They killed a great number of buffaloes and turkeys.
- But the chief event that day was buffaloes and not timber.
- These were the real buffaloes and they lived under the ground.
- Strangely enough the other buffaloes did not at once run away.
- The buffaloes were evidently making for some strong retreat.
- These buffaloes had many lodges and there they raised their children.
- Jan told me it was caused by a troop of buffaloes who were fighting.
- The great routes of the buffaloes were north and south routes.
- For ages the buffaloes had come to these licks to find salt.
- On the 18th we saw the first buffaloes that we had met with on this voyage.
- I don't think that fifty buffaloes were killed in all.
- It was just so again; a great many buffaloes had been coming.
- He found also buffalo hairs where the buffaloes had rubbed against the walls.
- Some buffaloes are lying in moist places looking amiable and foolish.
- In the days of the grandfathers, buffaloes lived under the earth.
- Men who dream of the buffaloes act like them and dance the buffalo-bull dance.
- The country teemed with game, the buffaloes and zebras were plentiful.
- We shot eighty buffaloes on this trip, and might have got any quantity more.
- This finished my "run" with a score of sixty-nine buffaloes for the day.
- Count Banti said he could see that killing buffaloes was slow, insipid sport.
How To Use Buffaloes In A Sentence?
- The extensive courses of the buffaloes necessitated the crossing of large streams.
- You must then kill one of the largest buffaloes in the country and cut off his head.
- When we made camp my titled guest plied me with questions about buffaloes and how to kill them.
- They found plenty of buffaloes on the shores of the river, but they were as tame as doves.
- When they killed the buffaloes she was coming back; the wife stood on the hill.
- They swarm like our locusts; they darken the earth as our buffaloes darken the plains.
- It was covered with the finest verdure, and in every part herds of buffaloes were feeding.
- A referee followed each of us, horseback, and counted the buffaloes killed by each man.
- People know that the buffaloes live in earth lodges; so they never dance the buffalo dance vainly.
- Eight buffaloes were killed by Alexis during the three days we remained in camp.
- Everyone was eager to see the buffaloes which I had promised would be met with during the day.
- There were many buffaloes in sight, scattered, according to their custom, in large bands.
- Fort Union alone consumes about 600 to 800 buffaloes annually, and the other forts in proportion.
Definition of Buffaloes
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of buffalo | plural of buffalo
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Buffaloes in a sentence
sentence with Buffaloes
Buffaloes used in a sentence
Buffaloes make sentence
make sentence with Buffaloes
make sentence of Buffaloes
Buffaloes sentence in english