Short & Simple Example Sentence For Burly | Burly Sentence
- He looked very burly as he walked away from me.
- They were tall burly fellows dressed in black oilskins.
- He was a huge, burly fellow, almost a giant in size.
- The burly King in many fights with honour conquered.
- His burly figure in the lilac upholstering dominated the audience.
- Peterson was a burly tar who had visited nearly every quarter of the globe.
- For a moment it looked as if the burly doctor were going to defeat everything.
- A burly figure in a big overcoat stood in the deep shadow confronting him.
- I woke up in the morning to see a burly guy enter with a tray of breakfast.
- Gusterson was being held by two burly women, one of them quite pimply.
- I chartered a burly "contraban" to carry my luggage, and we started.
- The Queen, burly little peasant woman, was ill at ease in her pink satin.
How To Use Burly In A Sentence?
- Immediately afterwards a burly arm and shoulder showed itself in the round of the wall.
- Presently the fine burly figure of my host stood at the opening to my enclosed sitting-room.
- Quimbleton produced a white apron from somewhere, and tied it round his burly form.
- The oldest boy, a burly fellow of fifteen, looked astonished and then sheepish.
- A burly British seaman saved him just as he was on the point of relaxing his hold.
- He was a big, burly man, with a rubicund complexion and a voice like a thunderstorm.
- Half a dozen burly Laconians precipitated themselves without concert or order upon the athlete.
- Lockwood, a burly young man, stationed himself between Colihan and the file case.
- I knew a burly Boniface who for many years kept a public-house in one of our rural capitals.
- Fra Pacifico alone stood unmoved, his tall, burly figure dark against the glare.
- Ah, yes, I was still in jail ... and Bud and the burly cotton thief were at it....
- There the housekeeper selected a driver, a burly man who looked as if he might have been an ex-prizefighter.
- Mac put down the fork and lowered his burly frame over the edge of the opening and came down the ladder without a word.
- But chaff or no chaff they would have been surprised to see me leave them for the burly and sympathetic Mills.
- Not so the oak; trembling does not become him; and he watches himself in his stout old burly steadfastness without the motion of a twig.
- Twould have made your heart ache to see the wet flag clinging obstinately to the pole, in spite of all the efforts of its burly bearer!
- Just then some masks from outside invaded the café, dancing hand in hand in a single file led by a burly man with a cardboard nose.
- The trimness of the leaf is matched by the neat acorn, whose scaly cup has none of the looseness seen in the burly black oak.
- The show was surrounded by the children of the place, who looked on silent with ecstasy, while a burly showman piped his pipes and beat his drum.
- Rutford and he stared at each other, the boy pale, but self-possessed, the big burly man flushed and ill at ease.
- Rutford and he stared at each other, the boy pale, but self-possessed, the big, burly man flushed and ill at ease.
- Thousands of wistful eyes turned from the elegant form of the Athenian to the burly form of the Spartan.
- Here, the explorer had exercised his peculiar personal magnetism upon the house-master, a tall, burly man of truculent aspect and speech.
- A very burly consequential sort of man, marvellously got up as to beard, moustaches, and watch-chain, entered and bowed.
- The burly sutors who 'firmly stood' at Flodden when other 'pow'rful clans gave way'?
- His antagonist was the burly and rubicund General Kruse, who had his nose buried in a whisky and soda.
- His fellow might have been a burly yeoman or farmer; in look more kindly than his neighbour, but even in his eye was little to reassure Ellen.
- He spoke, imitating a burly Bestenese accent that grabbed the attention of both his lovely wife and Lloyd.
Definition of Burly
Full of burls or knots; knotty.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Burly in a sentence
sentence with Burly
Burly used in a sentence
Burly make sentence
make sentence with Burly
make sentence of Burly
Burly sentence in english