Short & Simple Example Sentence For Butter | Butter Sentence
- Their bread and butter was not at stake there.
- Fry some thin pieces of bread in butter or lard.
- Toast saltine biscuit, butter and spread with potted ham.
- Serve with melted butter and chopped parsley poured over them.
- Put 2 tablespoonfuls of butter and a slice of onion into a saucepan.
- Thicken with 1 tablespoonful of butter and 2 of flour rubbed smooth.
- Melt the butter and sugar in the milk and mix several hours before baking.
- Remove the pork, then wash with butter and dredge with flour and brown.
- Brown on a hot-buttered griddle, spread with butter and serve at once.
- Put it into jelly glasses, pour a coating of clarified butter over the top.
- Cover with bread crumbs; place small bits of butter over, and brown.
- Put 3 tablespoonfuls of butter into a frying pan and when hot, put in 2 lbs.
- Few Europeans and fewer natives could eat Tibetan butter with relish.
How To Use Butter In A Sentence?
- Put a tablespoonful of butter in the blazer and let the melted butter run over the bottom.
- Turn into an omelet pan, in which two tablespoonfuls of butter have been melted.
- Mix 4 tablespoonfuls each of butter and corn-starch and stir into a pint of boiling milk.
- Take out the fish, thicken the gravy with a little flour and butter rubbed together.
- Stir 2 tablespoonfuls each of flour and butter together until smooth; add to the soup.
- In a clean saucepan melt together 2 tablespoonfuls of butter and 5 tablespoonfuls of flour.
- How hypocritically he leers upon everything about him, as if butter would not melt in his mouth?
- Heat and butter the griddle, fry the slices on it and when cooked sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Then change and put the small end down; when done spread with butter and serve just as it is.
- Soak the crumbs in the milk, beat into these the eggs, and butter a baking dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoonfuls of butter in the chafing dish, add the lobster and serve hot.
- Cut lengthwise 3 bananas, roll them in flour and fry in butter until a light-brown.
- Put 1 tablespoonful of butter into a frying pan; and as soon as it is hot turn in the mixture.
- I found fresh-opened butter and milk tins in the pantry, and fresh turtle-meat hanging up.
- Beat the whites and stir in the last thing, put bits of butter on top and bake a rich brown.
- Later he offered to take her chickens and eggs to market on condition that she bought her butter and milk from him.
- If onion is liked a few slices may be fried with the butter before the flour and curry powder are added.
- When it has been boiling for half an hour, add 2 tablespoonfuls of butter and a teaspoonful of salt.
- She makes the most delicious pancakes that ever fluffed upon a griddle or united with butter and maple syrup.
- Return them to the kettle, add a tablespoonful of butter and enough milk to make the required thickness.
- When all the meat is in, dredge with flour and stick small pieces of butter quite thickly all over it.
- Melt one large tablespoonful of butter in a frying pan, add the clams and stir frequently until they are nicely browned.
- Make a sauce with 2 tablespoonfuls each of butter and flour and half a cup each of thin cream, white stock and milk.
- Wet up with stock, or butter and water, and heat in a vessel set in another of hot water, to a smoking boil.
- Then he went into the dairy and found enough cream left to fill the churn again, and so he began to churn, for butter they must have at dinner.
- The man that gets that market, his fortune is made, his bread and butter are safe, for those people will never go back on him.
- Cream together 1/2 a cup each of butter and powdered sugar, then add by degrees one beaten egg, beating until perfectly smooth.
Definition of Butter
(transitive) To spread butter on. | To move one's weight backwards or forwards onto the tips or tails of one's skis or snowboard so only the tip or tail is in contact with the snow. | (slang, obsolete, transitive) To increase (stakes) at every throw of dice, or every game.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Butter in a sentence
sentence with Butter
Butter used in a sentence
Butter make sentence
make sentence with Butter
make sentence of Butter
Butter sentence in english