Short & Simple Example Sentence For Butter Or | Butter Or Sentence
- Eat them with butter or molasses.
- To butter or not to butter?
- No butter or baking powder is used.
- Fry some thin pieces of bread in butter or lard.
- Use no potatoes, butter or cream.
- Either fry them in butter, or boil them.
- To prepare for the table fry in butter or fat.
- Coffee, bread with butter or jelly.
- One cup of butter or sugar equals one-half pound.
- Have some more bread-and-butter or cake, old girl.
- We had no vegetables, milk, butter, or eggs.
- These we ate without butter or even salt which was not available.
- A little butter or sweet oil added to the balls is an improvement.
- Serve with small dice of bread fried crisp in butter or vege-butter.
- Make your frying-pan very hot, and put into it a piece of butter or lard.
- Eat it with wine sauce, or with sugar and butter, or molasses.
- Peel, slice them, and fry them brown in butter or nice dripping.
- Melted cosmoline, vaseline, butter, or lard will serve for this purpose.
- For a week the best families of Bloemfontein have been without butter or sugar.
- And do I ever skimp the butter or hunt for cake-rules with one egg now?
- Serve with melted butter, or a sauce made of butter, cream, pepper and salt.
- Eaten best when old, with butter, or in the North, with dripping.
- For cooking and frying it is used in the same manner as Butter or Lard.
How To Use Butter Or In A Sentence?
- Recoveries have followed the free and prompt administration of oils or melted butter or lard.
- The milk used for either butter or margarin should be free or freed from disease germs.
- England has compulsory rations for meat and butter or margarine and sugar, but not for bread.
- The climate is too hot to keep butter or cream without ice, and that is expensive.
- Perhaps it is better to fry the onions separately with a little parsley, and butter or drip.
- The causal organism, which has not yet been demonstrated, may occur in butter or cheese.
- They are also eaten new and hot, and with butter, or some other mixture almost as injurious.
- The people dimly remembered the shape of an egg, the colour of butter or oil or grease or milk.
- This sauce is intended to flavour melted butter or gravy, for every sort of fish and meat.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, and cut butter or lard through the flour.
- Make a paste, allowing a pound of butter, or of chopped suet to two pounds and a quarter of flour.
- They are to be eaten with cold fresh butter, or with oil, vinegar, and cayenne pepper.
- Serve with Allinson plain rusks, or small dice of bread fried crisp in butter or vege-butter.
- No milk, butter, or cheese is produced, scarcely any meat, no wood, and scarcely any leather.
- It is never rancid and is far more digestible than Cow Butter or any other animal Fat.
- Put it on the spit before a clear fire and moisten it with butter or sweet oil, rubbed lightly over it.
- Drop a couple of tablespoons at a time in a large fry-pan containing a couple of tablespoons of butter or drippings.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Butter Or in a sentence
Butter Or sentence
sentence with Butter Or
Butter Or used in a sentence
Butter Or make sentence
make sentence with Butter Or
make sentence of Butter Or
Butter Or sentence in english