Short & Simple Example Sentence For Buttoned | Buttoned Sentence
- Wickersham rose and buttoned up his coat.
- I asked as he got up and buttoned his coat.
- I buttoned all the other buttons right down to the ground.
- He had on a black frock coat that buttoned to the neck.
- She wore a linen duster buttoned close to her chin.
- You have got it buttoned wrong, anyway.
- She buttoned his coat for him and almost dragged him to the door.
- This he always wore snugly buttoned from the throat downward.
- The other hand was thrust into the breast of his tightly buttoned frock coat.
- Although it was a very hot day, he had that coat buttoned up to his chin.
- King did not answer, but buttoned his coat closer against the keen wind.
- What honest genuine hearts are lying buttoned beneath those rough pea-jackets!
- But I pulled my cap down over my eyes and buttoned up my pea-jacket.
- He buttoned his gray vest securely over Maria's pretty little red purse.
How To Use Buttoned In A Sentence?
- Then she pulled the collar of her white sweater up to her ears and buttoned it over.
- It must be worn buttoned by boys who have been less than three years in the school.
- His feet were bestowed in low slippers with narrow buttoned straps crossing the insteps.
- The parson put the sermon in his inner pocket, and buttoned his coat tightly over it.
- That is Cooper with the blue surtout buttoned up to his throat, and his hat over his eyes.
- His dress was a short blue frock, buttoned up to the chin, trousers of the same colour, and a cap.
- Then he kissed Mrs. Appel, who turned her cheek to him, and buttoned himself into the bag.
- Mother came in just in time to extricate her, and buttoned the dress with maddeningly deliberate fingers.
- Laced shoes must have tongues as well as eyelets, while buttoned shoes must have buttons and buttonholes.
- He was buttoned up at neck and sleeves in a rain-coat, and the brim of his soft felt hat was pulled down over his face.
- Gentlemen, do you know you simply invite an apoplectic seizure by sitting down to dinner in a tightly buttoned uniform coat?
- He kissed the ruffle that had been buttoned under the dimpled chin, and the little sleeves that had clung around his neck so closely that morning.
- He gobbled down his breakfast, rolled a fat brown cigarette, buttoned up his coat and went out to his stage.
- He had a cool head; for he carefully buttoned his coat and stood sideways, presenting as small a target as possible.
- It is true he did at first appear slightly confused; buttoned up his waistcoat a little higher and tucked in a stray frill of linen.
- The professor smoking a pipe, and very comfortable in an ulster buttoned over his tropical clothes, was the first to speak from his long chair.
- He buttoned up his coat, settled his hat on his head, and moved near the candle, where it rested on the floor.
- She buttoned his flannel dressing-gown about his throat, wrapped him in her shawl, and put on his little grey cloth cap.
- Otherwise, he was buttoned to his chin in a great coat, fastened with imposing brass buttons, dulled by much fingering.
- The man, he saw, was sitting well back into the corner, with a thick overcoat buttoned tightly up to the chin.
- Now my shirt was not buttoned and as it chanced this action caused the ivory image of Zikali that hung about my neck to appear between its edges.
- They both wore dresses of brown linsey, buttoned very high at the throat, and black straw hats innocent of all but the very simplest of trimming.
- Around her was flung a gray cloak, buttoned askew at the throat, and in one of her folded hands she held a black lace scarf.
- Then she stole but the house, and swiftly buttoned her wrapper, speaking to Jess by nods the while.
- He buttoned up the neck of his shirt, which had opened in the night, tightened his belt again, drew on his boots and thrust his arms into his coat.
- I buttoned my coat right up to my throat and thrust my hands in my pockets; thereupon I rose and went on.
Definition of Buttoned
with buttons fastened | simple past tense and past participle of button
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Buttoned in a sentence
sentence with Buttoned
Buttoned used in a sentence
Buttoned make sentence
make sentence with Buttoned
make sentence of Buttoned
Buttoned sentence in english