Calling Her In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Calling Her | Calling Her Sentence
- Someone was calling her.
- Some one was calling her.
- Of his calling her back, if he did not understand?
- Was her aunt calling her to tell the good news?
- She plunged into the forest, calling her daughter.
- Sophy said, calling her by her old childish name.
- Her father had opened her door, and stood calling her.
- Think of the impudence of calling her Lila!
- It was Will calling her name.
- To all of which Sedgwick responded by calling her an angel.
- Sange Moarte was right in calling her a fairy.
- She heard voices about her and thought that they were calling her to be free.
- She was re-reading the letter that began by calling her wife.
- They were never done calling her on the stage after the curtain had fallen.
- She knew it was calling her home; but how could she leave her basket!
- She knew it was calling her home; but how could she leave her basket?
- Her throat was hoarse with calling, her eyes dazzled by straining.
- Wouldn't thank you for calling her old, either.
- She heard her father's voice calling her, and she went in.
- She lost no time in calling her husband, who was still lying in bed.
- They ran after her, calling her bad names, but they could not overtake her.
- He halted a moment, in surprise at finding her there, calling her by name.
- That hope, that joyous hope, of calling her mine shall buoy me up no more.
- One of them seized my sister by the arm, calling her the slave of the Austrian.
- She kept calling her Bessie the week that she wished to be known as Marion.
- Not that one would insult old Lady Barborough by calling her clean.
- So engrossed was she that she didn't at first hear grandma calling her.
How To Use Calling Her In A Sentence?
- The glamour of calling her my very own was somewhat obscured by the bridal adornment being shorn.
- It did surprise her a little that her mistress lay so quiet all the time without calling her.
- Then she sat up in bed calling her husband, who had just awakened too and sprung out of bed.
- Then she heard him calling her impatiently, as was his wont, from the foot of the stairs.
- She had turned from him and was hurrying toward the villa, but he followed her, calling her name.
- Then the cook, hearing her mistress calling her, started for the house in a hurry.
- He just spoke to her as he passed her, calling her by her Christian name as he did so.
- The path was lined with lilacs in full bloom, and a robin in a tree near by was calling her mate.
- Still she could not leave him alone without calling her mother or Nora to watch what he did.
- But at that moment came the voice of the Tory calling her and the tramp of feet on the porch.
- She flung herself upon the body of Kotzebue, calling her father with piercing cries.
- Right athwart the Gap, peering into it, shining-eyed and splendid, lay the sea, calling her.
- Her real name was Winifred Power, but Lambro would persist in calling her Jacintha.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Calling Her in a sentence
Calling Her sentence
sentence with Calling Her
Calling Her used in a sentence
Calling Her make sentence
make sentence with Calling Her
make sentence of Calling Her
Calling Her sentence in english