Definition of Camellias plural of camellia
How to use Camellias in Sentence?
- 1. Your niece is not likely to want grapes in January, or camellias in the early autumn. 🔊
- 2. My interpretation of the Lady of the Camellias must have been a curiously impersonal one. 🔊
- 3. I do not like camellias when they are sent to me, because they always seem such heartless, soulless flowers for living people to wear. 🔊
- 4. There were thickets of camellias and rhododendrons, amid which bloomed flowers like scarlet geraniums, primroses, violets and poppies. 🔊
- 5. Then I attempt a walk on the mountain above us, in the wet verdure: little pathways lead up it, between thickets of camellias and bamboos. 🔊
- 6. Sprayed on some greenhouse camellias badly infested by mealy bugs, it killed nearly all within three hours, and six hours later not a living insect was found. 🔊