Short & Simple Example Sentence For Camping | Camping Sentence
- There was no more use in camping on that veranda.
- The camping place was an old one.
- What more likely than that others are camping there also?
- Much information about camping and outdoor life.
- We returned the next day to our camping ground.
- The children were having great fun camping with grandpa.
- It looked like a flash-light of our camping ground.
- A group of huntsmen were camping on the Ohio river.
- The place of their camping seemed to Rhoda damp and cold.
- Tis time," He said, "to think of camping now.
- We suppose you don't object to our camping beside you.
- Hitherto, none of the men had had any experience in camping in the open.
- It would be glorious camping in the desert on a night like this ...
- We had a camping outfit, and determined to sleep in no house while absent.
- I heard you were camping here, so I borrowed a boat and rowed over.
- At evening on the 7th, we were camping on the broad prairie near Cheyenne.
- After another wet night on another wet camping ground, we marched into Phari.
- Several of us were camping once in the woods north of Lake Superior.
- At last the day came when the Curlytops were to go camping on Star Island.
- Wife's away to Bar Harbor for the summer, and I'm camping out in a hotel.
How To Use Camping In A Sentence?
- It was well to be seen that this one did not wish to have its camping ground divulged.
- When the camping place would be reached at nightfall the first care went to the horse.
- Natalie insisted on camping early; for it had been a gruelling afternoon on Garth.
- The next morning they started for home, camping at the same place on the Walnut.
- Then he told Bob to remain by the dogs while he and Matuk looked for a sheltered camping place.
- We are all agreed that we have had enough of hotels, while camping will be a new and delightful experience.
- None of them knew what a queer part that fallen star was to have in the lives of those who were shortly to go camping on the island.
- On the morning of the 18th we got away from our camping thicket of poplars long before the break of day.
- The children felt glad and happy that they had come camping with their grandpa, and they knew that the best fun was yet to happen.
- Bill paddled leisurely, camping early and sitting late over his camp-fire smoking many pipefuls of tobacco.
- Then we can reach our old camping ground the next day and get the tent up and our wood cut and maybe even catch some fish before dark.
- Since he and his sister had gone camping with Grandpa Martin they were braver than they used to be.
- And Pratt thinks that his uncle gave instructions to the men at the house to prevent camping either on his ground or on the island.
- Collie was assembling bits and bridles, saddles, cinchas, and spurs, to complete an equipment for the proposed camping trip in the hills.
- An account of the adventures of a five months' camping trip in the Sierras of California.
- Motorists and others who bring camping equipment with them will find that these campgrounds are attractive places in which to enjoy life in the open.
- Not far from the river, on an open eminence, we passed through the recently deserted camping place of an Osage war party.
- Our first stop was at Big Springs camping ground, where we made preparations for refreshing ourselves and spending the night.
- At dawn you will find the Athenians and Spartans alone near their old camping ground, their allies straggling in the rear.
- When you got off the train that day it rattled me a confounded lot to see that your camping togs were cut out of exactly the same piece of cloth that mine were.
Definition of Camping
present participle of camp | (uncountable) The recreational activity of temporarily living in a tent or similar accommodation, usually in the wilderness. | (countable) The act of setting up a camp.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Camping in a sentence
sentence with Camping
Camping used in a sentence
Camping make sentence
make sentence with Camping
make sentence of Camping
Camping sentence in english