Short & Simple Example Sentence For Can Reduce | Can Reduce Sentence
- The chances of error are reduced hereby as far as human care can reduce them.
- Miss Cavendish can reduce one to a quaking jelly when she feels inclined."
- When the whiskey's out of 'em to-morrow, we can reduce 'em to reason."
- (You may not believe it but ants can reduce a snake to a skeleton.)
How To Use Can Reduce In A Sentence?
- The unknown quantity falls not within the terms of any equation to which man can reduce her.
- It is the rat who passes through me, and can reduce me to powder, simply with his teeth.
- It is almost appalling to reflect upon the condition of helplessness to which this double calamity can reduce a man.
- Surely no one can reduce this wonderful manifoldness to those clumsy concepts with which popular psychology is reporting the story of the mind and its relations to the brain.
- But these are the fundamental ones; and if we can reduce them to an intelligible explanation, we may feel that we have really grasped the essence of life.
- Few people would believe the extraordinary condition to which twelve hours of chaos can reduce a large number of civilised people who have been forced into an unnatural life.
- We can reduce every Indian in Government service to the position of a man who has fallen from the dignity of Indian citizenship....
- Give the people something which they can feel and know to be useful, which they can reduce to practice, and they will emulate each other in flocking to Church at the appointed times.
- The effect of long thin lines in a fabric will make a short woman appear tall, while round, thick lines can reduce the altitude of people whose height is a trouble to be combated.
- But we cannot, even in thought, unite such contradictories, such discordant elements; any more than we can reduce the strident sounds of a multitude of cacophonous instruments to one harmonious and beautiful melody.
- Most people think that, should it come, They can reduce a bulging tum To measures fair By taking air And exercise in plenty.
- Some make glass; others manufacture paper; they seem to be, and indeed are, of all trades; not even the gout in their feet and hands can reduce them to entire inactivity; even the blind work.
- Goodness is beauty's best portion, a dower that no time can reduce, A wand of enchantment and happiness, brightening and strengthening with use.
- And year by year are they increasing the rising tide of indignation in the hearts of millions of hard-working men and women, by grinding down more and still more hopelessly the multitude dependent on them, whom they can reduce to starvation if they rebel.
- By following this method of buying the raw materials and mixing them on the farm, the farmer can reduce his fertilizer bill by quite a considerable amount and at the same time can obtain just the kinds and proper amounts of plant foods needed by his crops.
- The owner can reduce the rent, but so he incapacitates himself from making proper repairs, and the tenant gets not the house he would have, but a worse one; besides, that a relation a little injurious is established between landlord and tenant.
- If we must believe nothing but what we can reduce to natural, or, to speak more properly, (for I myself believe the devil doth very little, but by nature, though to us unknown,) manifest causes, he doth overthrow his own grounds, and leaves us but very little of magical operations to believe.
- His people, who blessed heaven for his conversion, honoured and loved him; the guilt of his sins had been removed by the means which were then deemed of sovereign efficacy; yet still the monitor placed by God in the human breast, and which in a noble mind no power can reduce to perfect silence, did not rest; and the Holy Land beheld, for the third time, the Count of Anjou watering the sepulchre of Christ with his tears, and groaning afresh over his transgressions.
- he is learning the secret, that he can reduce under his will, not only particular events, but great classes, nay the whole series of events, and so conform all facts to his character.
- "It's hard to believe, after all we have struggled with, that less than three weeks will see us through, but I'd give many dollars for every hour we can reduce the time by.
- "I can't understand how fourteen months in New York can reduce a lusty youth to the color of a cabbage and the consistency of a gelatine pudding.
- By this means you can reduce the size of the panel by almost 1/4 of an inch on each side; you can push the panel then, without either bending or slanting it much, up to its groove; and, putting one side as far as it will go _into_
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Can Reduce in a sentence
Can Reduce sentence
sentence with Can Reduce
Can Reduce used in a sentence
Can Reduce make sentence
make sentence with Can Reduce
make sentence of Can Reduce
Can Reduce sentence in english