Short & Simple Example Sentence For Canyons | Canyons Sentence
- All canyons are not alike.
- I explained canyons at length.
- The three important canyons opened into it.
- Numerous ridges and canyons cut up this central wing.
- It is all broken ground, canyons and valleys and rocks.
- This is one of the most beautiful canyons in all Colorado.
- In the Marble and Grand Canyons the fall is as follows.
- There are a thousand canyons down there, and only a few have we been in.
- Several parties have tried the descent through the canyons since our voyage.
- Twelve hours a day would take us out of the canyons in a fortnight or so.
- There are a number of ruins in the canyons of the type shown in figure 13.
- The largest ruin in the canyons is that shown in plan in figure 6.
- In the heads of the small canyons many dams and terraces were noted.
- Even the Indians never go near the canyons if they can help it.
- The pipe lines go up and down nine canyons in their course across the Valley.
How To Use Canyons In A Sentence?
- The drainage at the edges of most canyons is back and away from the gorge itself.
- The division between the two canyons was the break down where we had seen the horse.
- But the most remarkable and unaccountable feature of the locality is where the canyons meet.
- The bottoms of these canyons are from 600 to 900 feet below the tops of the mesas.
- Notwithstanding these the canyons remain almost terra incognita for each new navigator.
- The sides of all canyons in an arid region are more or less protected in the same way.
- The silent canyons among those wooded hills told plainly the story of the lost men.
- It is scarred with deep canyons and crossed by swift streams fed from springs and mountain snows.
- To produce canyons like those of the Colorado, peculiar and unusual conditions are necessary.
- The Indians regarded the river with deep awe, and believed the canyons to be peopled with demons.
- Three canyons came together at their mouths and we called the place Trin Alcove.
- This was one part of the canyons where White, in his imaginary journey, found an easy passage!
- Miller (1955a:173) found this oriole breeding in the canyons at the base of the Sierra del Carmen.
- Capturing the lions on the level of the plateau was easy compared to following them down into canyons and bringing them up alone.
- One of the characteristic features of the canyons at the present day is the immense number of peach trees within them.
- But now, thousands of subordinate canyons and hollows on the mountains were filled with independent masses of ice.
- Snow in the canyons would not have surprised us now, for the nights were cold and we had warmth only in the middle of the day.
- We missed the numerous trees which in the upper canyons had been so ornamental wherever they could find a footing on the rocks.
- In this canyon is water-power enough to run the machinery of the world, and there is as much more in the canyons above.
- How could a man who knew nothing about the canyons give testimony worth consideration, for or against?
- Horseback and hiking trips along the rim rocks and into the canyons lead to spectacular ruins not seen from any of the roads.
- Map showing Relation of the Canyons of the Green and Colorado to the Surrounding Country.
- So the river rolled on through its solemn canyons in primeval freedom, unvexed by the tampering and meddling of man.
- Happy grounds these canyons were at that time for the bears, and they may still be enjoying the seclusion the depths afford.
- Like acid spread on copperplate, water etches the canyons in the mountain slopes and spreads wide the valleys through the plains.
Definition of Canyons
plural of canyon
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Canyons in a sentence
sentence with Canyons
Canyons used in a sentence
Canyons make sentence
make sentence with Canyons
make sentence of Canyons
Canyons sentence in english