Short & Simple Example Sentence For Capital | Capital Sentence
- He acted as a capital guard.
- Importancia total do capital da empreza.
- Why, the inn was doing a capital business.
- I knew her little capital was dribbling fast away.
- A capital Sustermans.
- The capital then was still Rds.
- He was a capital swimmer, and soon reached poor Jacob.
- He's a capital flee-fisher.
- Eighty thousand of Eastern Capital went in there at one time.
- He would make a capital editor, or a tutor, or a don, an Oxford don.
- This old European settlement ranks as the tiny capital of the Molucca group.
- It is very simple--how much capital do you require?
How To Use Capital In A Sentence?
- Without capital there seemed nothing to do but go on indefinitely working for wages.
- Richard, how long do you suppose your enemies will wait before making capital out of your speech?
- He had also furnished me capital and was become my confederate, an accomplice in my frauds.
- The prison commandant promised that he would execute any sentence short of capital punishment.
- The capital of my bequest, however, to devolve on his natural or testamentary heirs.
- This province was always regarded as the ruling one; the chief seat and capital of the order.
- Afterall, this city had been the capital of Phoride for some five hundred years.
- I have known many good and worthy men among them, as well as capital fellows, fond of a joke.
- The Mobilization Order tore through the capital with the velocity and the shock of a shell.
- We mentioned an impending visit of Eastern Capital bent upon investigating our mineral wealth.
- In the beginning, after a few months of hardship he returned to Exendria, the capital of Virune.
- The capital of McGinnis, aside from his freckles and his thirst, was somewhat limited.
- The delicacy and refinement of form presented by this capital is perhaps greater than that of any other with which we are acquainted.
- The right of passing capital sentence in particular was considered to emanate either mediately or immediately from him.
- The lad is a capital boy, and all the better for his early association with elder men on their own level.
- Of course, no capital could be invested except under the protection of a stable and adequate system of the law.
- As a native of a great capital who had removed to the province, he displayed a compassionate contempt for his present residence.
- It was an unmistakably anxious Kaiser who entered his capital on that afternoon of deathless memory.
- You know we are not exactly millionaires, and our limited capital may not come anywhere near covering things.
- The army proceeded on its uninterrupted career of victory till the capital of Mexico was in its possession.
- In these great profits every Spaniard was entitled to share in proportion to his capital or standing in the community.
- What's the right thing for us to do when we get any Eastern Capital into our town?
- Better late than never: the surgeon set the leg; the fox recovered, and was killed in due form, after a capital run.
- Richmond was his first objective point, and failing in the direct approach to the capital of the Confederacy, he moved upon it from the south.
- English capital was placed for preference in Turkish and in Egyptian bonds, to the great loss of all concerned.
- Meeting him in Sackville Street, he stopped him to inquire what would be the paid-up capital of the concern.
- At the present, however, my capital is tied up in various enterprises, and I am really crowding myself to raise this.
- My nephew has told me enough about your business plans to convince me that you are at a critical point in your career, where a little capital may be everything to you.
Definition of Capital
Of prime importance. | Chief, in a political sense, as being the seat of the general government of a state or nation. | (comparable, Britain, dated) Excellent.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Capital in a sentence
sentence with Capital
Capital used in a sentence
Capital make sentence
make sentence with Capital
make sentence of Capital
Capital sentence in english