Short & Simple Example Sentence For Capitalism | Capitalism Sentence
- Thus, by their rule, the imperfectness of capitalism was revealed.
- The chief material factor in the evolution of Capitalism is machinery.
- In so far the organisation is a hybrid of Capitalism and Social Democracy.
How To Use Capitalism In A Sentence?
- It is against English capitalism that the worst, the most fatal blow must be dealt.
- With its dependence on perpetual expansion, the story of global capitalism was not helped by this sure sign of resistance.
- It was indeed the merchant and not the manufacturer who represented the most advanced form of Capitalism in the eighteenth century.
- For the capitalism of money, which is progress physical and moral, you substitute the capitalism of force, which is terror.
- The ideology of capitalism was content in China to remain subordinate as long as the political and legal conditions were favorable to it.
- In doing so it was not to be bound by any creed of capitalism or communism but was to experiment and seek the most efficient measures for the benefit of the whole community.
- Now, I do not deny that some of the worst aspects of capitalism have been developed to a special and notable extent by some Jews.
- It has been translated into the language of every country where capitalism exists, and it is being circulated more rapidly to-day than ever before.
- I am an irreconcilable enemy of European capitalism in Asia, the chief representatives of which are the English.
- All of this seems fine, even if it represents the kind of socially wasteful arms race that led critics of capitalism to prophesy its inevitable doom.
- Simultaneously they would have to construct an economic system not only modern but equitable, if they wished to avoid the horrors of early capitalism and the tragedy of the industrialist class war.
- Rising capitalism required freedom for the producers of commodities in order to expand its productive forces, it required freedom of competition and freedom of unlimited exploitation.
- The proletariat are to be the active agents in bringing to pass the social revolution which is to put a period to Capitalism and usher in the new order.
- You know that the view which long prevailed was that every country must first go through the period of capitalism ... before socialism could become a live question.
- Permanently satisfied trade unions under capitalism would be the eighth wonder of the world, outrivalling in interest the famous hanging gardens of Babylon.
- In case of success, he would obtain his personal aim, and Capitalism would be absolutely despotic in South Africa.
Definition of Capitalism
(politics) A socio-economic system based on private ownership of resources or capital. | (economics) An economic system based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. | (politics, economic liberalism) A socio-economic system based on private property rights, including the private ownership of resources or capital, with economic decisions made largely through the operation of a market unregulated by the state.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Capitalism in a sentence
sentence with Capitalism
Capitalism used in a sentence
Capitalism make sentence
make sentence with Capitalism
make sentence of Capitalism
Capitalism sentence in english