Short & Simple Example Sentence For Carnation | Carnation Sentence
- But the carnation in the glass was now in full bloom.
- The large carnation cherries are the best for this purpose.
- The Clove Carnation is the best of all.
- The second day he only wore a pink carnation and a grey waistcoat.
- Of course, I need not say that the carnation I wore was quite fresh.
How To Use Carnation In A Sentence?
- He took a dark red carnation out of one of the vases and pinned it on to her coat.
- The Emperor was interested in gardening, and he introduced the carnation into Spain.
- Long, long may the button-hole of improvidence be filled by the wired carnation of judicious charity.
- He was dressed in a natty pin stripe suit and he wore a big yellow carnation in the buttonhole, but his sallow face was impassive.
- Gules a winged chimera argent, the head and breasts carnation (or proper), and the wings and feet of an eagle.
- It seemes it is in fashion with you to sugar your papers with Carnation phrases, and spangle your speeches with new quodled words.
- He wore a new suit as well as Maria, only his was gray instead of brown, and he wore a red carnation in his button-hole.
- While I think of it, I'll draw in a little mite of this red into my carnation pink.
- Sharp as a wheeling edge of disked, carnation flame, Gem-hard and cutting upward, slowly the round sun came.
- The boxers of Carnation Hall had worked themselves into a mental condition which I knew was as ridiculous as it was dangerous.
Definition of Carnation
Of a rosy pink or red colour. | (archaic) Of a human flesh color. | (botany) A type of Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its flowers.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Carnation in a sentence
sentence with Carnation
Carnation used in a sentence
Carnation make sentence
make sentence with Carnation
make sentence of Carnation
Carnation sentence in english