Carries The In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Carries The | Carries The Sentence
- The music carries the story well.
- It carries the biggest bluff on earth.
- I think the latter carries the day.
- The prudence of the lady carries the day.
- That missed your old comrade who carries the gun?
- He carries the bag, my boy.
- This carries the idea of control one step farther.
- One camel carries the felt, the other the wood-work.
- In his hand he carries the lantern, ready for use.
- He carries the same "animism" into this also.
- See that Gedge carries the same weapons.
- Lieutenant Blum carries the keys.
- Every steamer, besides the passengers, carries the mails.
- A branch of the artery that carries the impure blood to the lungs.
- The first process is the extraction of the juice that carries the sugar.
- It carries the business man from his country house to his office.
- What blood vessel carries the blood from the heart over the body?
- The dogs get no footing and the wind carries the sled where it listeth.
- The girl carries the headband home and soon finds herself pregnant.
- He's the man who carries the messages across the border.
- Whoever carries the carcass of an unclean animal must wash his garments.
- Another elevator carries the seed up to the "sand screen.
- In the living-room the deep green of the upholstery carries the strongest note.
- But a heavy wind often carries the fine dust for hundreds of miles.
- He carries the world in little, and is a creeping black body of the best.
- He may indulge occasionally, but he very seldom carries the practice to excess.
- His bow is in his hand, and he carries the carcass of a boar upon his shoulder.
- Good speech carries the sound of no man's, of no angel's voice.
How To Use Carries The In A Sentence?
- Such art as that carries the mind down to the centre of all things from which all good springs.
- It is a book that carries the reader away from the materialistic to the mystical and spiritual.
- There must be something between the earth and the sun, which carries the energy.
- Wherever she goes she carries the magnetic influence of one who lives and thinks on high planes.
- The one well knows that if it carries the election it will be expected to make its promises good.
- One carries the light, the other searches; and between them they find treasures.
- I beg him to believe that the horse carries the rider, and not the rider the horse.
- But cheeking the police undoubtedly carries the severest penalty; and so it ought.
- It renders vain all pleasures, and carries the balm of a certain oblivion for all woes.
- He carries the regular mail and the foreign mail; it is a regular government concern.
- It reminds me of a drunken gawk, who swaggers along and carries the foolish gewgaw for a show.
- And the lady is flabby and fat, and carries the weight of a good many years on her back.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Carries The in a sentence
Carries The sentence
sentence with Carries The
Carries The used in a sentence
Carries The make sentence
make sentence with Carries The
make sentence of Carries The
Carries The sentence in english