Short & Simple Example Sentence For Carve | Carve Sentence
- You now proceed to carve out the inside.
- But the difficulty is not to carve quantities of leaves.
- Why not also carve pegs, and hats upon them?
- Trades and professions carve their own lines on face and form.
- He wanted to carve out for himself a place of position and power.
- Caius did not attempt to carve his inscription on the mutable sandstone.
- A sculptor was set to work to carve a new one from the ruin.
- To carve a loin of veal, begin at the smaller end and separate the ribs.
- He must carve a name for himself among the ranks of the foes of France.
- And wouldn't I carve my name on your nose, just.
- I would like to carve a clock-case in a certain design I have in mind.
- He thinks, "Who will carve on the wall the person I dreamed of?
How To Use Carve In A Sentence?
- You can carve a nut in a thousand different ways by reason of the hardness of the shell.
- It is considered an accomplishment for a lady to know how to carve well, at her own table.
- Then he proceeded to carve the nose; but no sooner had he made it than it began to grow.
- Just in front of him a butler started to carve a duck with a long, sharp knife.
- And he was about to carve me piecemeal while I lay bound and helpless before him.
- No; he was resolved that thenceforward he must rely upon himself, carve out his own destiny.
- To carve a fillet of veal, begin at the top, and help to the stuffing with each slice.
- They will put twenty men to work, to carve twenty capitals; and all shall be the same.
- You could carve him to pieces without hearing a cheep, if he decided to keep his mouth shut.
- He may have to carve a round of beef for thirty hungry children at a Christmas party.
- Crescent and street and square I build, Plaster and paint and carve and gild.
- As for me, I ask no help from any one: I go into the world and will carve out my own way.
- It soon occurred to him to make an epitaph for her, and carve it in the cliff over which she was thrown.
- They are such expert anatomists that they can carve a man continuously for hours without touching a vital spot.
- A great sculptor would carve a statue of him in imperishable marble and it would be set up in the city.
- Hence the demand arose for such an education as would enable the ordinary man to carve out a political career for himself.
- Hubert noticed that the place at the head of the table was for him, and he sat down a little embarrassed, to carve a chicken.
- My lady's vinaigrette carve and gild as you will, but leave untouched my pewter ink-bottle.
- As soon as he has found food, the savage begins to carve his paddle, and make himself gorgeous with feathers.
- The inn lays itself out to entertain persons who come in brakes and carve their names on the walls of the Castle keep.
- You were sorry, because it had cost you a great deal of trouble to cut it, and peel it, and carve a head and your name on it.
- There is a legend of an artist who long sought for a piece of sandal-wood, out of which to carve a Madonna.
- How in due season it will carve the frank, open face into wrinkles; how like a knife it will stab the honest heart.
- Torrents of water in some ages past must have churned furiously, seeking exit through the portal, to carve away the heavy stone in such a manner.
- He was going to Australia to begin life anew, to carve out his fortune in a strange land, where he was not known.
- Poor Freyo had but few tools, and those few were very poor; nevertheless, he had skillful fingers and could carve lovely pictures in wood.
- You may carve it on his tombstone, you may cut it on his card, That a young man married is a young man marred.
- And I'll carve five hundred dollars off the five thousand too, if you'll raise it within thirty days.
Definition of Carve
(archaic) To cut. | To cut meat in order to serve it. | To shape to sculptural effect; to produce (a work) by cutting, or to cut (a material) into a finished work.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Carve in a sentence
sentence with Carve
Carve used in a sentence
Carve make sentence
make sentence with Carve
make sentence of Carve
Carve sentence in english