Short & Simple Example Sentence For Castings | Castings Sentence
- Steel Castings from one lb.
- Solvay Steel Castings Co., employment of negro labor, 114.
- It is used for making castings and in the manufacture of other kinds of iron.
- One allowed oneself those castings forward in the early stages of a story.
- All the castings were of the same general type as shown by Fig.
- Thee recollects Jones sent me yesterday a sample of castings from the foundry.
How To Use Castings In A Sentence?
- His sermons were such castings of the net; he made his disciples fishers of men.
- It enables you to make trials to any extent, and get castings with the utmost precision.
- The next two castings broke, but three perfect kittens resulted from six tries.
- In the production of the glass castings for the lenses, the French have remained the masters.
- An invaluable substitute for expensive forgings or for malleable iron castings requiring great strength.
- Within it were electrodes that were castings of copper, and between them the miracle of regenerated matter was taking place.
- They are castings of much prettier pattern and of mainly poetico-classical educated-class sentiment.
- To make castings it was necessary only to pour in wax, which on cooling would shrink sufficiently to be withdrawn.
- Pasteur thought that in places where sheep dead of anthrax had been buried, the microbes were brought to the surface in the castings of earthworms.
- Without the oil or japan it will dry hard on wrought iron in about seven days, on castings in about four days.
- These sections consist of steel castings with a number of lateral slots; thus the tray has the appearance of a travelling grating.
- He took his seat on one of the iron benches painted green, and decorated with castings of grapes and vine leaves.
- The floor is of soft, yielding sand, similar to that of which the moulds for the castings are made, and it is noiseless under the feet.
- While hot fires were roaring in the great furnaces, smoke rose from the dusty beds where Titanic castings were cooling.
- All castings I get ready for color before they are put on the locomotive, except such as have to be filed or fitted on outside edges.
- Many of the earlier inventors, who began the manufacture of reapers of their own invention, followed that course and castings were sometimes brought from great distances.
- In short, there seems to be no end to the list of personal ornaments and equipment which may be improved by carvings, arrangements of beads or metal castings and inlays.
- Chester Steel Castings Co. make castings twice as strong as malleable iron castings, at about the same price.
- The castings (wormicasts) excreted by these earthworms, as a result, contain nutrients in a form that is readily available to the plants for their growth.
Definition of Castings
plural of casting
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Castings in a sentence
sentence with Castings
Castings used in a sentence
Castings make sentence
make sentence with Castings
make sentence of Castings
Castings sentence in english