Short & Simple Example Sentence For Catfish | Catfish Sentence
- It was a catfish weighing twelve pounds.
- To twelve small catfish allow a pound and a half of ham.
- Near Philadelphia catfish suppers were popular.
- Thus the so-called catfish is not unlike the large turbot.
- We stopped at one of them, and bought a small catfish for dinner.
- Brook trout, perch, catfish and other well-known fish are good fried.
How To Use Catfish In A Sentence?
- On both evenings they found suitable camping places, and had some excellent sport fishing for catfish and eels by night.
- There they anxiously waited for results, as the catfish is not game like the trout, but is slow and deliberate in all its movements.
- The small fish to be found there which would take the hook in winter were probably the non-migratory species like perch, catfish and suckers.
- Well the catfish had a big belly too, so we beat 'em on his belly until he opened his mouth and out came one of these women's snapper pocketbooks.
- To the right from the dank water of a quarry pool abandoned long since to catfish and willows, a milk-white mist was rising eerily into the moonlight.
- Their catfish is the only sort in which we excel; they have none that answer to our blue cat, either in size or flavor, and nothing like our mud-cat.
Definition of Catfish
(Internet, slang, transitive) To create and operate a fake online profile to deceive (someone). | (Internet) Someone who creates a fake profile on a social media platform in order to deceive people. | (Internet) Such a fake profile.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Catfish in a sentence
sentence with Catfish
Catfish used in a sentence
Catfish make sentence
make sentence with Catfish
make sentence of Catfish
Catfish sentence in english