How to use Catiline in a Sentence?
- Not knowing that he was thus betrayed, Catiline set about ridding himself of his great antagonist.
- Still Catiline had not been guilty of any overt act which enabled Cicero to attack him.
- These last seemed to see a chance of ruining him when the conspiracy of Catiline was discovered and crushed.
- Then Catiline smote the penitent thief heavily over each of the thighs and then across the shoulder bone.
- This time the secret was better kept, but the impatience of Catiline hindered the plot from being carried out.
- Vulturcius then begged that the letter which he was carrying from Lentulus to Catiline should be brought in and opened.
- In the house of one or the other of them, indeed, the meeting at which Catiline first unfolded his purposes was believed to have been held.
- It was complicity in this rising that Cicero now sought to establish against Catiline and his partisans in Rome.