Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cellular | Cellular Sentence
- Describe the cellular tissue.
- Composed of juicy cellular tissue.
- Drug dealers went wild over cellular phones.
- But the cellular structure is none the less demonstrable.
- Give observation 1st, relative to the cellular tissue.
- Its cellular tissue is gray, and its fibrous tissue white.
- They come from the fatty substance and the cellular membranes.
- This cellular element has at some time been in the mineral kingdom.
- A bit of bark showing cellular structure 61 8.
- Parenchymatous: composed of soft cellular and connective tissue.
- These are enclosed in a cellular membranous investment, or sheath.
- It is made of porous wood, of light cellular structure, possibly cottonwood.
- The acini surrounded with a dense, cellular texture, paler than themselves; 2.
How To Use Cellular In A Sentence?
- Section of the lower part of the horn tubes shows them to contain a cellular debris.
- But at last, the narcosis of cellular exhaustion completely overcame him and he slept.
- The ramifications of the hepatic artery distributed to this cellular envelope; 3.
- The sheath of each muscle is loosely connected with another, by the cellular membrane.
- These, with the ducts, are arranged in a peculiar manner, and connected by cellular membrane.
- Within the cement-ducts I saw a distinct chord of rather opaque cellular matter.
- Dr. Theodore Schwann published his theory of the cellular construction of plants and animals.
- Pseudo-vitellus: a cellular organ in Aphididae, supposed to replace the absent Malpighian tubules.
- In both those groups of reptiles the dense cellular tissue is limited to the part of the lung which is nearest to the throat.
- The earliest sign of approaching puberty is a deposit of fat in the loose cellular tissue under the skin.
- Through this degree of attraction a cellular admixture is produced among these elements which make up the body of a plant.
- Exercise in the open air favors the excretion of waste matters which otherwise would be deposited in the cellular tissues.
- His great reforms in pathology were founded in the province of physiology, and more especially in cellular physiology.
- Having accomplished its functions in the vegetable kingdom, the cellular element ascends to the animal kingdom.
- Occasionally a great crest of cellular tissue is extended backward from above the brain case over the spines of the neck bones.
- The external exhalants terminate on the skin and mucous membranes; the internal in the cellular and medullary tissues.
- The introduction of cellular seed has been attended with much success, and there is a rapidly-increasing export of cocoons.
- On a careful examination, it was found to affect the parotid gland, and the surrounding cellular tissue.
- The cellular tissue exhales a serous fluid, and when it becomes excessive in quantity, general dropsy is produced.
- The external, or cellular coat of the veins, is dense and firm, resembling the cellular tunic of the arteries.
- The whole thorax was filled with a white, fibrous and cellular mass, consisting perhaps of the testes in their undeveloped state.
- In the human family the hairs are tubular, the tubes being intersected by partitions, resembling in some degree the cellular tissue of plants.
- The organization of the whole is dominated by the necessities of cellular life," as Dareste says.
- It forms the basis of the cellular tissue, and exists largely in the skin, bones, ligaments, and cartilages.
- These penetrate the gland, and with it the mucous membrane, of which it forms a part, and next, the cellular tissue of the intestine.
- Each nerve, when minutely examined, is found to consist of an aggregate of very delicate filaments, enclosed in a common cellular envelope.
- In texture, it is dense, and homogeneous toward the circumference, and porous and cellular in the centre, like the pith of a plant.
Definition of Cellular
Of, relating to, consisting of, or resembling a cell or cells. | (US, informal) A cellular phone (mobile phone).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cellular in a sentence
sentence with Cellular
Cellular used in a sentence
Cellular make sentence
make sentence with Cellular
make sentence of Cellular
Cellular sentence in english