Short & Simple Example Sentence For Censuring | Censuring Sentence
- No one is censuring her.
- At length Diomede spoke out, censuring the king for his cowardly counsel.
How To Use Censuring In A Sentence?
- There is no subject on which all the world are censuring one another so much as this.
- So enterprising had they now become that a public meeting was held and resolutions passed severely censuring them.
- A further inscription beyond that already quoted was once in existence, censuring the judge and jury who condemned him.
- On the contrary, it assumed that he was justifiable in censuring me as he did, and yet it expressed good feeling for me.
- Nor does any mistaken idea of kindness prevent the little American girl from censuring her mother whenever it is necessary.
- Again the lawyer smiled toward the jury, and the judge, censuring the witness, directed him to refrain from unnecessary details.
- He sees estates bought and sold, squandered and increased, without praising the economist, or censuring the spendthrift.
Definition of Censuring
present participle of censure | An act of censure.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Censuring in a sentence
sentence with Censuring
Censuring used in a sentence
Censuring make sentence
make sentence with Censuring
make sentence of Censuring
Censuring sentence in english