Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cents | Cents Sentence
- Price 6 cents single.
- Three cents fer a pancake!
- Three dollars and fifteen cents his bill was.
- Flexible cloth, 45 cents each.
- Price, 40 cents per volume.
- You might get twenty-five cents for the lot.
- One paid five cents for six of them at the drug-store.
- It is paid for at the rate of from 45 to 50 cents per cwt.
- Now wasn't that worth fifty cents of any woman's money?
- Price of Parts for 1868 and 1869, 75 cents each.
- In semi-monthly Parts, 50 cents each.
- Price 50 Cents a Year in advance.
- Each, 16mo, paper, 4O cents per volume; cloth, 75 cents.
- Price, 40 Cents per Volume, Postpaid.
- Cloth Binding, Seventy-five Cents a Copy.
- These surcharged stamps were then good for five cents only.
- But it also appeared that it cost a dollar and sixty cents to raise the pair.
- When this befell her, she had but four dollars and twenty cents in the world.
- They despatch him with two or three cents to buy candy and nuts and raisins.
- I pay four dollars a month for my room and twenty cents a day for food.
- But he thought that, in a pinch, he might bid fifty cents himself.
- James seemed rather sorry that he had not got as many cents as Rollo.
- TERMS: Five dollars per annum; or fifty cents per number.
- The mother, earning $6 a week, gave 25 cents of it to foreign missions.
- For 1870-72, 50 cents each; or the five to one address for $2.50.
- The Lithuanian Woman's Alliance provides insurance for 35 cents a month.
- PRICE 50 CENTS EACH Postage 10c.
How To Use Cents In A Sentence?
- A $500 tax in a village of 3,000 people is equivalent to about 16 cents for each resident.
- Seventy-five cents was charged to ride from Utica to Trenton and $1.25 from Utica to Boonville.
- The girls used to cash in their checks at the end of a night's work at fifty cents a dozen.
- Could he not restore the odd twelve hundred thousand as soon as the four and a half per cents had risen above a hundred?
- The only charge is for the gas used, besides a nominal charge of five cents for the use of the kitchen.
- The postage rate was ten cents for each half ounce; the passenger fare was one hundred dollars in gold.
- The expense of converting this quantity into lime is about fifty dollars, and it sells for twenty-five cents per bushel at the kiln.
- There are large areas of copper lands which are now classed as "available" with copper at about its present price of thirteen cents a pound.
- The charge is forty cents a year each for horses, thirty-five cents a year for cattle, and twelve cents for sheep.
- The price of corn has advanced from twenty-five cents to sixty-five cents a bushel in ten years, and this in turn raises the price of live stock.
- In some cases the sums paid are fifty or even twenty-five cents a week, and the shares may be $100 instead of $200.
- If, on the other hand, copper should rise to fifteen or twenty cents or higher, the amount of available copper land would be vastly increased.
- On one occasion the committee sent me a return check of forty-two dollars and some cents with a statement that the full amount had not been expended.
Definition of Cents
plural of cent
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cents in a sentence
sentence with Cents
Cents used in a sentence
Cents make sentence
make sentence with Cents
make sentence of Cents
Cents sentence in english