Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ceremony | Ceremony Sentence
- The ceremony was over.
- But now the ceremony was beginning.
- The ceremony was both long and tedious.
- In grave ceremony it was performed.
- The confirmation ceremony was most grand.
- It was both a long ceremony and very tedious.
- Pausanias says that the ceremony was of extreme antiquity.
- And now let us proceed with the ceremony of marriage.
- So we thought we might as well drop ceremony and all come.
- The Ceremony of watering it, 66.
- The Ceremony of Marriage has begun.
- He was soon dressed for the greater ceremony of a first visit.
- First, there is the little ceremony of the clinical thermometers.
- She got so nervous toward the end of the ceremony that she began to cry.
- The ceremony will be over all the quicker, and will cost less trouble.
- The ceremony must not be lengthened unduly, however interesting.
- This was absolutely the last thing, the last ceremony of an imperative rite.
- San Martin himself entered without ceremony after dark a few days later.
- If not, I do wish you would waive ceremony and come and dine with us.
How To Use Ceremony In A Sentence?
- He was introduced to the company, but his news would hardly keep until the ceremony was over.
- He wasted time in ceremony and childish detail, and in the exaggeration of what he had done.
- The half-a-dozen who had attended the ceremony out of curiosity had already melted away.
- The boy obeyed, with grave ceremony and a hostility which divined an unpleasant mission.
- It seemed to Dolly but a part of the state and the ceremony that oppressed her.
- The ceremony was the Bonds, performed to consecrate the union of two in marriage.
- When the ceremony had been gone through I complained of fatigue, and requested to be left alone.
- The Pope ordered the cardinals to perform a funeral ceremony at Rome in his honour.
- He had just retired, but Harry and Dave were without ceremony admitted into his bedroom.
- The same horrid ceremony accompanied the feast of the mother of the gods, Teteo Innan.
- The next and the following Days, he made his Visits of Ceremony to the Cardinals.
- I admired the degree of old-fashioned ceremony and superannuated courtesy that prevailed in this little place.
- There was always one ceremony that had to be faithfully performed, no matter how sleepy he might be.
- Kassa has a mild and rather irresolute face, and was evidently nervous at the unaccustomed ceremony he was about to go through.
- When these old tales were told with all proper ceremony and respect, they were told on four successive nights.
- You seem willing to abate the religious ceremony of marriage, so far as to allow each couple to let it be to its liking.
- Such a thing was utterly impossible, for surely no man could go through the marriage ceremony without knowing something about it.
- Immediately after the little silence that follows on the ceremony there entered the native officer who had played for the Lushkar team.
- It was her last act ere she donned her white armour, and passed forth from her chamber to take part in the ceremony of the coronation.
- Then at last the ceremony was done, and the Indian with his bare hands threw the earth over the hole in the mound.
- A special ceremony is needed before unselfishness can be inspired among blacks who have lived much among adherents of the Gospel.
Definition of Ceremony
A ritual, with religious or cultural significance. | An official gathering to celebrate, commemorate, or otherwise mark some event. | (uncountable) A formal socially established behaviour, often in relation to people of different ranks; formality.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ceremony in a sentence
sentence with Ceremony
Ceremony used in a sentence
Ceremony make sentence
make sentence with Ceremony
make sentence of Ceremony
Ceremony sentence in english