How to use Champs in a Sentence?
- Monsieur Jules Sandeau gave me his arm, and we walked towards the Avenue des Champs Elysees.
- En pleins champs et loin des habitations, les rochers, les grosses pierres reçoivent ses constructions.
- Two or three days passed before its former tranquillity was restored to the apartment in the Champs Elysees.
- Elle chercha donc les plus ingenieuses combinaisons, et reussit a etre modeste comme une fille des champs et belle comme un ange du paradis.
- They lived near the Champs Elysees, and at night I used to steal out and look at them through the window.
- His soldiering had been learned in another school than in the parade-ground at Versailles, or the avenue of the Champs Elysees.
- It is in fact the Champs Elysees of Havana, but the road is sadly out of repair and as dusty as an ash-pit.
- When the Credit Lyonnais reopened its branch in the Champs Elysees a few weeks ago it was manned by women clerks.
- He was saluted on his way along the Champs Elysees and by the lake, by many, and by some ladies who were still unaccountably lingering in Paris.