Change Over In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Change Over | Change Over Sentence
- And then there came a change over him.
- If so, there has come a change over him.
- There had come a curious change over Aneta's face.
How To Use Change Over In A Sentence?
- And by these restless signs of change over the plains, we knew that it was spring.
- Yet the process of analogy fails us sometimes, because the types of borrowing change over time.
- After as long delay as he could contrive he passed the shells and a heap of copper change over to the customer.
- In all that time there was not the slightest change in her so far as mortal eye could see, but there came a change over her husband.
- It was arranged that the doctors, nurses, cooks and orderlies should change over every month, so that all could get a variety of work.
Definition of Change Over
(transitive, idiomatic) to convert to, to make a transition from one system to another
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Change Over in a sentence
Change Over sentence
sentence with Change Over
Change Over used in a sentence
Change Over make sentence
make sentence with Change Over
make sentence of Change Over
Change Over sentence in english