Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chapels | Chapels Sentence
- Are royal chapels only echoes and allegories?
- These are mortuary chapels or family tombs.
- There were no radial chapels in this great church.
- The side chapels were devoted to orgies of various kinds.
- There are twelve churches, including four chapels of ease.
- The chancel and adjoining chapels are Perp.
- Madeleine, the old, chapels of, 366-369.
- Breadth of West Front with Chapels 179 feet.
- They have knelt at all the chapels and burnt tapers before all the saints.
- It is said that the tower and the chapels are the remains of a mosque.
- Of the chapels and altars once existing we have records in various documents.
- There are seven chapels which present a wealth of paintings, and relics.
- The screens inclosing chapels in these were demolished by Wyatt.
- Lady Chapels were not invariably at the east end of the main building.
- Temple erected in the Land, where stand the chapels of the gods.
- Dissenters' Chapels Act.
- Domestic chapels were extremely common all through the Middle Ages.
- There were several chantry chapels and a high altar dedicated to St. Giles.
How To Use Chapels In A Sentence?
- It happened that a religious was going to visit the chapels of that district where he lived.
- Can any of your correspondents mention other examples of churches or chapels so well supplied?
- In one of the chapels to which the chancel-arches lead there is some fine perpendicular work.
- In one of the side chapels was a votive candle placed before the image of a saint.
- Two chantry chapels stand opposite each other under the ninth pier-arches of the nave.
- To the east of the south transept a very good view of the choir and its chapels is to be obtained.
- It is the property of several denominations, who adorn their separate chapels to suit themselves.
- She was escorted to one of the chapels and robed in a flowing gown of fine white muslin.
- Churches and chapels had gone to ruin; soldiers having turned them into barracks or stables.
- Around the church stand sepulchral chapels of fine funereal fancy and excellent decorative effect.
- The graceless lad gazed round, and it struck him that the chapels were not unlike so many mangers.
- It is an early hour; but the light is then fairly good, and the chapels are usually quiet.
- Unless you strain your eyes, or lamps are burning, side chapels pass unnoticed.
- All mansions, castles and prisons in England have chapels or churches attached.
- There are twelve fine chapels in Philadelphia, and in other places every house is a chapel.
- Out of fourteen parish churches, (including the chapels of ease,) only two remain uninjured.
- Such immigration explains the numerous Episcopal chapels in the towns of southern Scotland.
- One of these chapels of ease is the private property of the Honourable and Reverend Nath.
- There are at present neither Baptist, nor Wesleyan, nor Independent chapels in the place.
- The floor in these chapels is that which was formerly in the choir up to the time of the restoration of the church.
- This is one of the series of the fourteenth century chapels which surrounds the ambulatory of the choir.
- Yet all this was insufficient to light up the vast edifice or penetrate the chapels in the side aisles.
Definition of Chapels
plural of chapel
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chapels in a sentence
sentence with Chapels
Chapels used in a sentence
Chapels make sentence
make sentence with Chapels
make sentence of Chapels
Chapels sentence in english