Characteristics In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Characteristics | Characteristics Sentence
- One of his characteristics was eagerness.
- Structural characteristics of the hair of mammals.
- State and define the characteristics of sound.
- Give two or more characteristics of a chemical change.
- Many of these characteristics are to be found in criminal lunatics.
- His chief characteristics had been love of liberty and laziness.
- The characteristics of labour have already been incidentally commented upon.
- State the desirable characteristics of good enamel insulation for magnet wire.
- What characteristics of the bumblebee make animated torrid-zone applicable?
- But oddness in dress, is one of the characteristics of the Great Exhibition.
- Substances have been isolated having the characteristics of "simpler bases.
How To Use Characteristics In A Sentence?
- The architectural characteristics of this striking gateway are certainly very singular.
- It had all the characteristics of a tug-of-war, and irresistibly he was drawn over the line.
- But whether the Revolution would everywhere exhibit the same characteristics is highly doubtful.
- This classification marks in reality the distinctive characteristics of the Western Indians.
- She knew now that all his unusual characteristics that at first had seemed so strange to her were the ones that had drawn her to him.
- All of these owe their special characteristics to the fact of their having undergone lactic and alcoholic fermentation.
- Every public speaker has certain characteristics of voice and manner that distinguish him from other men.
- Women are loved for all sorts of reasons and even for characteristics which one would think repellent.
- And that we may not be involved in the misunderstanding, let us observe which of his characteristics is the most prominent.
- The different subspecies figured show the essential characteristics of the species, differing primarily in size.
- Is it to eliminate from the human race the evil habits of each nationality, and to preserve in the new one the noble characteristics of all?
- It is one of the characteristics of such men, and one of the greatest aids to their activity, this ever-present belief in themselves.
- One of the chief characteristics of the walrus is the presence of two elongated tusks (the canine teeth) in the upper jaw.
- Since these are not accepted under the "standard" comparisons, rubber exhibiting these characteristics does not obtain the top market price.
- To my mind there is something austere in the better characteristics of the Scot, and also something hypocritical about his morality.
- The Jews are an excellent example of the power of the family life to maintain distinct characteristics and to secure marked development.
- The gods, in certain cases, received their animal characteristics by virtue of certain unconscious puns or mistakes in the double senses of words.
- One of the most prominent characteristics of the Church of Christ in this century has been its phenomenal missionary activity.
- While these are the general characteristics of Egyptian religion, there were inevitably many modifications in the course of five thousand years.
- A sequel to "Jewel," in which the same characteristics of love and cheerfulness touch and uplift the reader.
- It is the beautiful expression of a nature which combined the Greek and the Asiatic characteristics only slightly idealised.
- The natives, the products of the land, the climate, and other characteristics differ but little from those of the island of Leyte.
- A young boy has none, or very few, of the characteristics of a man; but a young girl has, at ten years of age, all the characteristics of a woman.
- Each character was observed more than once for each tree as a check on possible yearly variation for specific characteristics in the trees from which data was collected.
- Length of line, firmness of drawing, severity of form, and subtlety of curve are the great characteristics of Egyptian ornamentation.
- It was known that few, if any, of the chestnut, or related species, possess the timber-type characteristics of our American chestnut.
- Now a person may be genteel according to one or another of the three standards described above, and not possess one of the characteristics of a gentleman.
- Schlegel proceeds to examine the respective characteristics of those two forms of government, and to show the points in which they agree, and in which they differ.
- It was going to assume the characteristics of a duel in which he, being the more advantageously placed, would succeed eventually in wearing down her guard.
Definition of Characteristics
plural of characteristic
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Characteristics in a sentence
sentence with Characteristics
Characteristics used in a sentence
Characteristics make sentence
make sentence with Characteristics
make sentence of Characteristics
Characteristics sentence in english