Short & Simple Example Sentence For Charlie | Charlie Sentence
- Again Charlie nodded.
- He had seen Charlie at his work.
- Again Charlie smoothed his brow.
- All that Charlie had said was true.
- He wanted Charlie to talk.
- Again Charlie looked at him curiously before he replied.
- With surprising strength Charlie flung him off.
- For a moment Charlie made no answer.
- But Charlie made no effort to encourage him.
- But Charlie gave him no time to finish.
- And Charlie seemed to accept the position.
- Helen saw Charlie smile in a half-hearted fashion.
- The only other occupant of the bar was Charlie Bryant.
- She was not in love with Charlie Bryant, he felt sure.
- How did Charlie Allen get killed over at Sumner?
- Halfway down to the village Charlie again reverted to his news.
- Fyles was hooking his reins over the post Charlie had vacated.
- For answer Charlie reached out and caught one of her hands in both of his.
- Now, what was he watching for, and who did he mistake Charlie for?
- She never remembered to have heard Charlie whistling so blithe an air.
- His name's Charlie Bryant.
- I tell you if Charlie goes to the penitentiary I go with him.
- After some moments, however, Charlie sobered and choked back a final gurgle.
- I've told you what Charlie is to me, and I have told you truly.
- The fourth was addressed to Charlie Bryant, and bore no trader's imprint.
- I don't want to see Charlie Bryant in a stripe soot, penitentiary way.
How To Use Charlie In A Sentence?
- It was his anxious desire to finally assure himself that Charlie was not with them.
- Fyles looked on while Charlie went round and bolted the rack securely in its place.
- He spoke loudly, and his eyes again took in the silent Charlie in their roving glance.
- Because Charlie is a weak, sick creature, deserving all the pity and help the strong can give him.
- Every man or woman in the place reckons this tough, Charlie Bryant, runs the gang.
- That's one of the reasons which makes it impossible that Charlie could be one of them.
- There were still fully two hours of daylight left when Charlie finally rose from his seat upon the veranda.
- After what he had witnessed he had no desire to meet Charlie that night, so he went straight to bed, but not to sleep.
- Before the astonished saloonkeeper could recover himself and formulate the angry retort which rose to his lips, Charlie staggered out of the place.
- It was her determination that this man should not wrong himself by committing a great wrong upon Charlie Bryant.
- The sound of Kate's voice seemed to rouse Charlie from his gloomy contemplation of the village.
- But, as he clambered up the hill toward the pine, his heat moderated, and his thoughts turned upon Charlie again.
- Then she remembered that Charlie Bryant had designed the building, and somehow the thought lessened her interest.
- He knew that Charlie was threatened, and he knew that Charlie knew it, and made no attempt to protect himself.
Definition of Charlie
Alternative form of Charlie | (slang, usually in the plural) A woman's breast
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Charlie in a sentence
sentence with Charlie
Charlie used in a sentence
Charlie make sentence
make sentence with Charlie
make sentence of Charlie
Charlie sentence in english