Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chatting | Chatting Sentence
- We three stood chatting together.
- They sat up chatting till past midnight.
- They walked home, chatting and laughing.
- Two gentlemen sat chatting together one evening.
- So he and Puss were soon chatting away together.
- The women were standing And chatting with neighbours.
- Hugh sat near, chatting with Captain Raymond.
- Every one was still chatting of the episode of the young virago.
- Here and there a barber hovers in his doorway, chatting with a neighbour.
- And there they lay, chatting to each other in the dark, before falling asleep.
- He and I have been chatting the matter over, and he is in the highest glee.
- A little later on I shall be chatting with the Prince at the Castle.
- While I was chatting in the hallway, Mrs. Gerard came along.
How To Use Chatting In A Sentence?
- Two or three young girls were laughing and chatting merrily as they sat in the shade together.
- Iola gave her a few words of cordial greeting, and spent a few moments chatting with her.
- We went on chatting by the fire that night, and presently turned into our wagons.
- One evening the doctor and Mary sat chatting with a neighbor who had dropped in.
- One Monday evening the doctor and his wife sat chatting cosily before the fire.
- The millionaire, chatting in his quiet, weighty way to his two other guests, noted everything.
- Everybody discovered drinking tea, and chatting on matters totally unconnected with Philanthropy.
- Verily, my dears, no happier trio ever sat together, chatting like children at an outing.
- Mrs. Brooks came backing into view, chatting volubly with some one still invisible.
- For half an hour Dan remained chatting with Dave, then went to his own quarters.
- Their conversation had been held at one end of the deck while the rest of the party sat chatting together at the other.
- They were chatting and laughing pleasantly, and yet the sound of their voices made her almost angry.
- She heard the three men chatting lightly and decided that she would get something to eat after they had finished and gone.
- The effect was trifling, but it did remove some of her diffidence, and she found herself chatting willingly enough to her cavalier.
- So she went chatting merrily down the stairway to her carriage, making her observations on whatever she saw with the freshness of a girl.
- They sat chatting a long time, while all the passengers seemed to have a growing interest in their fellow traveller and his little charge.
- Even though he sat chatting and laughing with him that morning, he held him in supreme contempt for his constant espionage upon his niece.
- He greeted her as though nothing was amiss, and began chatting in an offhand manner, as if to prevent any question from her.
- I was chatting with my old landlady the next morning, and smoking to pass the time, when there was suddenly a commotion in the street.
- About twenty of them came up all at once and started chatting away to our chaps like old chums, and neither side attempted to shoot.
- After a light evening meal he sat chatting in a cheerful mood with his companions, and retired early, as was his custom in his declining years.
- One or two couples are chatting and gossiping therein, but Abbot steps past them to the window and gazes out.
- Celeste was clinging to the arm of the unwilling, but helpless Quimby, and chatting of the handsome tenor.
- And now the sermon was over and the girls were chatting in groups outside the Chapel, or strolling along the sidewalk arm in arm.
- The first thing she saw was Fernand hurrying a late comer toward the tables, laughing and chatting as he went.
- It was terrible to me to leave that house where less than forty-eight hours before I had been chatting with my husband about our summer....
Definition of Chatting
present participle of chat | Talk; chatter.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chatting in a sentence
sentence with Chatting
Chatting used in a sentence
Chatting make sentence
make sentence with Chatting
make sentence of Chatting
Chatting sentence in english