Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cheated | Cheated Sentence
- She was cheated of her innocent dream.
- Everyone present would have cheated had it been possible.
- Everything went, and they cheated me from the start.
- You may say that in the end life cheated and betrayed her.
- The ocean had deceived him, laughed at him, cheated him.
- Oh, but I cheated a witch once.
- He cheated your friend, the chief Secheli, years ago.
- But music was not destined to be cheated of so gifted a votary.
- I do not think that Gigi really cheated me so very badly about the donkey.
- We do feel cheated when Katherine has visions such as the following ...
- I'm sorry I cheated on my last spelling test.
- The yawning leak is filled, the sea Is cheated of its prey.
- Of course, being a relative, I expect to be cheated a little.
- Oh! that sly Pal Gregorics, how he had cheated his relations!
- In being cheated as to cheat," which was then a perfect rhyme.
- I meant to deal honestly with her, but I won't be cheated out of her love.
How To Use Cheated In A Sentence?
- He had for all these years cheated the law; now he planned to cheat those who aided him.
- He who deceived and cheated his brother soon became the victim of deception and fraud.
- I had cheated death and been called back out of the darkness to sunlight and life, it seemed.
- In that way he cheated the lonely ache in his heart, and made believe he was happy.
- A desperate clutch, a quick swing upward and the ravening waters had been cheated of a victim.
- The smile was still in his eyes as he looked at her and then at the cheated Sister.
- With the same political cunning and shrewdness the mass is petted, pampered, cheated daily.
- Goliath, cheated of his plaything, was making futile dabs at the dangling velvet ribbon.
- She felt cheated and very sad when, at last, the preacher bade the repentant ones stand up again.
- It may be a prejudice, but I was never cheated out of a good passage but once in my life.
- On three sides roared the cheated torrent; behind and above, canopy-wise, towered the cliff.
- Mrs. Johnson, not liking to be cheated out of a sensation which she dearly loved, stood still.
- The twins, not to be cheated out of the fun, had insisted on sending Thanksgiving gifts, too.
- It took the spectators some moments to realise that they were cheated of the glut of revenge for which they were there.
- There was from the first a conspiracy against him, and now he was cheated out of his last chance of getting an education.
- How perfectly of a piece with the behavior of grown people who have cheated themselves, and found it out.
- The world is not to be cheated of a grain; not so much as a breath of its air can be drawn surreptitiously.
- There were the men whom they had cheated at cards, and who had cheated them, with whom they had drunk and quarrelled.
- The Algerines were not unnaturally incensed at finding themselves cheated by means of their own passes.
- Field, then, not only personally cheated the public treasury out of millions, but also the corporations which he controlled did likewise.
- At the water hole where the crane had been feeding the yellow eyes of a wildcat, cheated of its prey, shone for a flash and withdrew.
- Bringing his fortunes to the States he is cheated out of it by a crowd of money kings, and recovers it only at the muzzle of his gun.
- A few late bees were buzzing about the open window, cheated perhaps by the feathery seeds of the clematis, which had long ceased flowering.
- When that kind of person discovers he's being cheated of wealth he's risked his life for, that kind of planet is ripe for revolution.
Definition of Cheated
Having been deceived. | simple past tense and past participle of cheat
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cheated in a sentence
sentence with Cheated
Cheated used in a sentence
Cheated make sentence
make sentence with Cheated
make sentence of Cheated
Cheated sentence in english