Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cheerful | Cheerful Sentence
- Silver with gold, cheerful the world and bright!
- He got up with alacrity, cheerful immediately.
- Indeed it is the only one that does not wear a cheerful and pleasant aspect.
- She was in no mood just then for the cheerful vulgarities of her step-mother.
- Bruce received them with something like contrition in his cheerful face.
- We had, after all, a tolerably cheerful evening in the kitchen.
- It would give her one more cheerful evening, the last, perhaps, in her life.
- We shall miss your cheerful view of life, my dear Kellinghausen.
- With cheerful and contented mind, Where heaven hath cast my lot.
- A cheerful fire was sparkling in the chimney of the ladies' cabinet.
- His temper passed off arter a time, and 'e began to look cheerful agin.
- But Mr. Morton's cheerful prophecy was not destined to be verified.
How To Use Cheerful In A Sentence?
- I watched her with the greatest anxiety composing her face into a cheerful expression.
- But no matter how deep the gash, she was as cheerful as if it were an accomplishment.
- Even the dead on their last journey look almost cheerful under the sunny skies.
- Nor did the cheerful air of the prince as he entered his presence tend to help matters.
- Mitchell, pacing the floor, paused in his dictation to give him a cheerful greeting.
- They understood our meaning, and started on the trail, with a loud and cheerful cry.
- To cheerful sins the human heart they lure, While ours are reckoned gloomy and obscure.
- Time had been powerless against that fortress of prejudice; against that cheerful and inaccessible prison of the tribal instinct.
- It contains perhaps six hundred acres, and the scenery around it is exceedingly cheerful and pleasant.
- A bright fire saluted us here with its cheerful rays; how delightful to be once more sheltered by thick walls!
- And the head disappeared; and shortly afterwards there came from across the passage muffled but cheerful sounds of splashing.
- The prospect of pressure put on him, with all the added accumulation of the months of interest, was not a cheerful one.
- Every one passed the day according to his pleasure or occupation; and we all assembled in a cheerful dinner party at sunset.
- I have always come out of them with renewed health and strength, a perfect digestion, and a buoyant and cheerful spirit.
- At intervals the full strength of the band, cheerful and vulgar, was carried by a gust of wind to their ears.
- The enormous lamps hung white and opaque; the huge mirrors reflected the cheerful light of the afternoon sun.
- The secret of calm cheerfulness is kindliness; no person can be consistently cheerful and calm who does not consistently think kind thoughts.
- The maid, save for an occasional heavy hour in the late evenings, had settled into a cheerful frame of mind.
- There was something appalling in the utter abandonment of this woman whom Joan had never before seen otherwise than cheerful and poised.
- This suggestion was made in a cheerful tone, just as we shook hands at the lower end of the Cannebière.
- After a light evening meal he sat chatting in a cheerful mood with his companions, and retired early, as was his custom in his declining years.
- Stella slipped a pan of biscuits in the oven; she laid the table briskly, with a merry clatter of tinware; her face was cheerful and unclouded.
- I was in fine spirits; for to tell the truth, I had exhilarated myself by a cheerful glass of wine on the occasion.
- It was a relief to meet Bedford at this point, to hear her cheerful good-night, and to see her turn into a room only two doors from ours.
- But Russell, with cheerful optimism, contended that while the project might temporarily be a losing venture, it would pay out in time.
- The cheerful hospitalities of Mount Auburn were offered to him, as to all distinguished strangers, but nothing more melancholy.
- Kibei greeted the guests with heartiness, and accepted their condolence and gifts with lavish thanks and the cheerful face of him that profiteth by the funeral.
- He was so cheerful and happy that McGuffey, taking advantage of the situation, argued him into some minor repairs to the engine.
Definition of Cheerful
Noticeably happy and optimistic. | Bright and pleasant.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cheerful in a sentence
sentence with Cheerful
Cheerful used in a sentence
Cheerful make sentence
make sentence with Cheerful
make sentence of Cheerful
Cheerful sentence in english