Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chemical | Chemical Sentence
- Give two or more characteristics of a chemical change.
- This is the simplest kind of chemical action.
- Chemical affinity is always the cause of chemical union.
- Mechanical and Chemical Engineer.
- Is a physical change always accompanied by a chemical change?
- Is a chemical change always accompanied by a physical change?
- The same change can also be brought about by certain chemical processes.
- The most important chemical properties of nitric acid are the following.
- A chemical compound in the form of a liquid has a definite boiling point.
- It was a huge parachute, to which had been attached a powerful chemical light.
- So of electrical and chemical apparatus, and many the like things.
- Give two additional examples (a) of chemical changes; (b) of physical changes.
How To Use Chemical In A Sentence?
- Other properties are only discovered when the substance undergoes chemical change.
- Electrolytic hazards depend not on the heating effects of currents but on their chemical effects.
- The energy of this current is derived from the chemical action of the acid on the zinc.
- When a chemical change takes place in a substance the substance is said to undergo a reaction.
- In general it has been found that in every chemical action heat is either absorbed or given off.
- Stall-feeding makes sperm-mills of the cattle, and converts the stable to a chemical factory.
- The electrical charge, therefore, greatly modifies the usual chemical properties of the element.
- Sometimes these agencies may overcome chemical attraction and so occasion the decomposition of a compound.
- Although chemical equations are quantitative, it must be clearly understood that they are not algebraic.
- The chemical action between an acid and a base is not always as complete as has been represented in the foregoing paragraphs.
- It has thus been found that elements at extremely low temperatures largely lose their chemical activity.
- When a given substance undergoes a chemical change it is possible to represent this change by the use of such symbols and formulas.
- If it were a chemical compound, the ratio of oxygen to nitrogen would not be changed by solution in water.
- Many agencies may make it possible for chemical affinity to act by overcoming circumstances which stand in its way.
- We shall see later that the two also differ in that the composition of a chemical compound never varies.
- Give examples of chemical changes which are produced through the agency of heat; of light; of electricity.
- A radical is a group of elements forming part of a molecule, and acting as a unit in chemical reactions.
- A more careful study of the physical as well as the chemical properties of a soil must precede intelligent experimentation in rotation.
- The media of the motion are certain chemical matters, for we recognise none but chemical matter in bodies.
- When sodium nitrate is treated with concentrated cold sulphuric acid, no chemical action seems to take place.
- Their experiments, as well as all succeeding ones, have shown that the composition of a pure chemical compound is always exactly the same.
- When perfectly dry sulphuric acid is treated with perfectly dry sodium hydroxide, no chemical change takes place.
- The temperature reached in a given chemical action, such as oxidation, depends upon the rate at which the reaction takes place.
- It is a new substance with new properties, resulting from the chemical union of iron and sulphur, and is called iron sulphide.
- The question arises, Do these substances in turn contain other substances, that is, are they also chemical compounds?
- A chemical compound is a substance the constituents of which have lost their own characteristic properties, and which cannot be separated save by a chemical change.
- These simple calculations are possible because the symbols and formulas in the equations represent the relative weights of the substances concerned in a chemical reaction.
- By adopting a suitable unit for the measurement of heat, the heat change during a chemical reaction can be expressed in the equation for the reaction.
Definition of Chemical
Of or relating to chemistry. | Of or relating to a material or processes not commonly found in nature or in a particular product. | (obsolete) Of or relating to alchemy.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chemical in a sentence
sentence with Chemical
Chemical used in a sentence
Chemical make sentence
make sentence with Chemical
make sentence of Chemical
Chemical sentence in english