Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chickens | Chickens Sentence
- There will be chickens and cows and hogs.
- My chickens have outgrown my knowledge.
- May their chickens also grow large.
- The first food for chickens should be coarse dry meal.
- Surprisin' how them chickens is fond of dancin'.
- We need only a pump, and a pig and chickens in the street.
- Some men had sold four chickens for the high price of 2s.
- Carabaos, hogs, dogs, and chickens were killed and eaten.
- Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
- Cause our chickens also to live to be for keeping us alive.
- Set a cat to raisin' your orphan chickens on the bottle!
- She knew nothing of the breasts of chickens and never would know anything.
- Four men on guard, a dozen chickens perched not a dozen feet away.
- She ran to the door, and there was a great lynx, chasing the chickens around.
- The meat we eat comes from sheep, cows, chickens and other animals.
- The Frightened Hen is defending her chickens against the attack of a pea-hen.
- And, on her wicker-work high mounted, Her chickens prematurely counted.
- Don't count your chickens before they're hatched!" warned the captain.
How To Use Chickens In A Sentence?
- Beneath it are stored the small cages or coops in which the chickens sleep at night.
- We had no feed and no money to buy feed, so we had to kill our chickens to save their lives.
- The food was good: chickens and ham and fried potatoes, with a glass of sound ale.
- Ulrica always boiled her chickens with a few cranberries, as they cook it in Sweden.
- To swallow gudgeons ere they're catched, And count their chickens ere they're hatched.
- He no doubt paid for those chickens rather than have one of his boys suffer for his foraging escapade.
- Later he offered to take her chickens and eggs to market on condition that she bought her butter and milk from him.
- The fines are expended in buying chickens and pigs for the pa'-tay ceremonies of the pueblo.
- The hen can call her chickens when she has food for them, or when any danger threatens, and they come to her.
- Outside there was a little yard with chickens and ducks, and a little garden full of vegetables and fruit.
- But the coyotes stole the chickens and kept the hens in such a state of excitement that they could not be got to sit effectively.
- The chickens were buried in the ground all but their heads, and the people were shooting at ten paces when these men passed.
- The chickens crouched beneath the shade of a tree; evidently the day was too warm for them to care to seek for food.
- I picked the little nutlets off the ground and inspected them carefully, then threw them into the chickens to see if they would eat them.
- In addition to these they have the test called manman, decided by looking at the gall of two chickens furnished by the respective contestants.
- The lynx was right behind them, but it stopped as the chickens crowded around her, and she seized the broom and struck at it.
- The parents kill a wild carabao, as well as chickens and pigs, and the entire pueblo comes to feast and dance.
- Fowl catching is an art she never learned to follow, although two or three of her boys annually catch half a dozen chickens each.
- The sharp-shinned hawk rarely attacks full-grown poultry, but preys heavily on young chickens and song birds.
- These were always miserably poor, but generally had a half-dozen chickens running about, and a small store of cornmeal and sidemeat.
- Some sweet potatoes may be dug and a few chickens killed, but nothing will be taken that we do not actually need, and nothing will be destroyed.
Definition of Chickens
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of chicken | plural of chicken
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chickens in a sentence
sentence with Chickens
Chickens used in a sentence
Chickens make sentence
make sentence with Chickens
make sentence of Chickens
Chickens sentence in english