Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chink | Chink Sentence
- Once more he peered through the chink of the curtains.
- There was not a chink of light to be seen anywhere.
- He put his ear to the chink and listened.
- And the chink of the guinea resounds in his ear.
- The chink of sovereigns seemed sweet music to him.
- The place is marked by a chink of fire underneath.
- The wind thrusts a cold finger through chink and rag.
- Surely I heard the chink of dishes on a tray!
- Cousin George liked to chink sovereigns about at his ease.
- So they put us to this Chink Labour gang for a rest-cure.
- Bill lighted a candle which projected from a chink in the wall.
- Through a similar chink his agonized eyes are peering at her.
- I stealthily followed and peered through the chink in the door.
- Then the chink of glasses began to mingle with the buzz of voices.
- The chink of the gold-pieces he must hear if he died for it.
- Scarth frowned through a chink just wide enough to show both his eyes.
- And the curtains are drawn; not a chink of light is showing through.
- I examined the door, and discovered a small chink between the boards.
- He had drawn apart one little chink and showed astonishing treasures.
- I don't know where the Chink is.
- He could chink sovereigns about at his ease, at any rate, during the week.
- He would presently find a chink in the armour with that old Amati.
- I nodded, an' the big Chink turns away.
- At chink or crevice a blinking eye, He let a dipper of water fly.
- All the superfluous chink that I have is my guitar, and it is all I want.
- I would certainly prefer to believe your Chink than I would believe Milburgh.
- Slap-up offices you've got, and the chink of money everywhere.
- The talk and the chink of the money roused the old man's failing senses.
How To Use Chink In A Sentence?
- The clink and chink of weapons and mail and the muffled beat of creeping footsteps.
- I stole up to the summer-house, and peeped cautiously through the chink in the window.
- The chink widened obediently, disclosing a fluttering and scattering of dim draperies.
- None of this blighting Northern indifference to everything except the chink of money.
- We crept to the room where Pamphila was, and peeped through a chink in the door.
- I was good an' ready to drop that Chink in his tracks, but I did a little thinkin' first.
- It was the first chink I had seen in the armor of my young Goliath, and I put in my rapier.
- When I woke again there was an affable Chink sitting by my side, who spoke quite good English.
- The distant chink of trowel and hammer reached them through the haze of the windless summer morning.
- The chink of the glottis or the opening between the vocal cords as seen in the mirror of the laryngoscope varies in size.
- I think the eternal wind must now be able to get in through some chink or other which the loss of his child has left behind.
- A stir came from the door chink behind which the females of the family were decorously hiding their indignant anxiety.
Definition of Chink
Alternative form of kink (“gasp for breath”) | Alternative form of Chink
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chink in a sentence
sentence with Chink
Chink used in a sentence
Chink make sentence
make sentence with Chink
make sentence of Chink
Chink sentence in english