Short & Simple Example Sentence For Christine | Christine Sentence
- Christine had been down just before.
- Christine was with her to the last.
- Christine looked wildly about her.
- Christine nodded gravely.
- Christine smiled softly.
- Christine sat up in bed.
- Christine was my kind friend.
- Christine started with a sudden shudder.
- Christine followed them with a misgiving heart.
- Christine tossed her head and bit her lips.
- Christine remained silently sobbing and wringing her hands.
- Christine nodded; she was considering many things.
- Christine and I found her there.
- Christine went on to Chesters.
- Christine and Edward had quarreled.
- I remember Christine.
- Christine and Ridgwell both laughed.
- Christine vers notre Roy.
- Ridgwell and Christine shook their heads.
- Ridgwell and Christine started slightly.
- Your Christine is in fine shape.
- But Christine had resigned in toto.
- For Christine it revolved all too quickly.
- It was the first time Christine went there.
- Without a word Christine left the cell.
- Therefore leave me now, Christine.
- At this moment Christine opened her eyes.
- Bis er auf Christine traf.
- Moeder Christine dacht het met woede.
- Toen lachte juffer Christine niet meer.
- En zijn vrouw Christine lachte witjes.
- You know my wishes, Christine.
- Where is the shade of the worthy Christine to-day?
- Christine Nilsson, so that little or no effect was made.
How To Use Christine In A Sentence?
- A deep sigh escaped from the oppressed bosom of Christine.
- Moeder Christine schoof onrustig op haar stoel.
- Christine of the Young Heart.
- I looked towards the other bed, Christine was asleep.
- Illustrated by Christine Chisholm.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Christine in a sentence
sentence with Christine
Christine used in a sentence
Christine make sentence
make sentence with Christine
make sentence of Christine
Christine sentence in english