Chrysanthemums In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chrysanthemums | Chrysanthemums Sentence
- I enclose a few chrysanthemums from the Australian desert.
- The Story Girl stood up and waved her chrysanthemums at us.
- We've never had such chrysanthemums before.
- The roses were in blossom, and the chrysanthemums were in their first glory.
- Lastly, the Chrysanthemums are in flower, though not in the inner garden.
How To Use Chrysanthemums In A Sentence?
- White chrysanthemums stood in silver vases, candles burned softly on the white-draped dresser.
- Toen bezoekers kwamen om de chrysanthemums te zien, die hij had geplant, was alles verdwenen.
- De kinderzielen der chrysanthemums praten en zingen en spelen met den geest van Kikuo.
- Stately red chrysanthemums made splashes of crimson brilliance against the dark green of the scented myrtle.
- Men went by with yellow chrysanthemums pinned to their coats and a fresh and eager look upon their faces.
- And though he was by this time more than eighty years old, his love for his chrysanthemums had only increased with age.
- The Arbutus has again opened its bunches of waxen pink, and the Chrysanthemums are again blooming on the shrubbery beds.
- Shades were partially drawn, giving the interior a gloomy atmosphere, despite the vases of brightly colored chrysanthemums which decorated the tables.
- For a table center piece a large pumpkin could be used with the top cut off and partly filled with water in which a large bunch of yellow chrysanthemums or golden-rod could be placed.
Definition of Chrysanthemums
plural of chrysanthemum
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chrysanthemums in a sentence
sentence with Chrysanthemums
Chrysanthemums used in a sentence
Chrysanthemums make sentence
make sentence with Chrysanthemums
make sentence of Chrysanthemums
Chrysanthemums sentence in english