Short & Simple Example Sentence For Chums | Chums Sentence
- The chums at once realized what it meant.
- His chums declared he was right.
- Later the chums disrobed and turned in.
- He and the judge were great chums now.
- We were better chums than ever.
- My daughter is quite chums with them all.
- Frank and his chums quickly followed.
- They were chums of long standing.
- Betty and her chums evidently realized that.
- So the chums parted for the present.
- Betty and her chums have a grand time in the saddle.
- The chums looked upwards at the ceiling.
- Then he rejoined his chums and they left the theatre.
- Andy and his chums were getting back their breaths.
- Then the two chums sallied forth.
- The two chums looked at each other curiously.
- Then the chums started out for another stroll.
- In silence the chums proceeded on their way.
- But the chums did not forget to salute the officer.
- On that score the chums seemed to be agreed.
- He lingered as his chums got up from the table.
- We were great old chums for a month or so.
- But his chums seemed almost thunderstruck.
- For a few minutes the two chums chatted.
- The active whistler deserved all the chums said about him.
- From the plan the chums fell to talking of other days.
- New chums from home are always made welcome.
- Then the chums turned and ascended the steps to the club.
- All three chums had been listening with eager attention.
- And so the four chums made their way ashore.
- He and his three chums were loitering on deck at the time.
- More than one huge trout had the two chums taken here.
- The three chums looked at each other, nonplussed.
- A moment later the three chums were lost in oblivion.
- Dinner over, the chums retired to their sleeping cabin.
How To Use Chums In A Sentence?
- Well-nigh exhausted, the two chums gained their goal.
- The English soldier chums up quickly.
- Perhaps Andy and his chums had contributed to this end.
- Later, while the chums ate, the old peasant went abroad.
- A glorious outing that Betty and her chums never forgot.
Definition of Chums
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of chum | plural of chum
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Chums in a sentence
sentence with Chums
Chums used in a sentence
Chums make sentence
make sentence with Chums
make sentence of Chums
Chums sentence in english