Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cities Are | Cities Are Sentence
- Other cities are divided against themselves.
- The cities are growing.
- Even the cities are affected in the same way.
- Cities are unnatural places for the young.
- The cities are the high points of development.
- I do not think that cities are loveliest at dawn.
- Men who live in cities are but half alive.
- His engines have wearied him and his cities are evil.
- Yet the two cities are only about 175 miles apart.
- Where Her great cities are.
- The cities are large, but contain mean little houses.
- I think, too, that people who live in cities are cruel.
- Unfortified cities are no longer to be bombarded in any country.
- The things then which are useful to these cities are alone useful to me.
- American cities are far from being examples of extreme democracy.
- The most dangerous class of ruffians in our large cities are beer drinkers.
- At present the vacation facilities of working girls in large cities are small.
- My friends in several cities are people it is worth a long journey to meet.
- Towns and cities are sometimes burned, and the aged and helpless destroyed.
- The two cities are the capitals of two kingdoms, never yet amalgamated.
- Which American cities are joined by underground lines at present?
- Cities are also divided in this manner in the provinces of Guzzala and Draha.
- The rates of Eastern cities are usually higher than in the West.
- The cities are already providing for teachers' training-schools.
How To Use Cities Are In A Sentence?
- The overwhelming majority of those who live in cities are employees and tenants.
- In our great cities are there not hundreds and thousands who are in some need of human sympathy?
- This is why agricultural districts are depopulated, while cities are over crowded.
- When our cities are so raised, we shall have a different style of municipal government.
- They have been absorbed by the cities and the railroad monopolies, whose servants the cities are.
- Improvement must result from associated effort, and of that cities are the last expression.
- Cities are the only fields subservient to the successful practice of a respectable Diddler.
- Again: when our cities are purified the churches will be multiplied, purified, and strengthened.
- The whole Earth is a vast cemetery, and its finest cities are rooted in the catacombs.
- Cities are numberless, and any one May lightly insult even those who dwell secure.
- Moreover, the cities are now in a position to help solve the problem in New England.
- Red tiles, the conspicuous feature of Mediterranean cities, are lacking in Villeneuve-Loubet.
- And it is for this that tens of thousands of strong men in our large cities are selling their birthright.
- Many are convinced that cities are essentially wicked and conceive them to be inhabited by vampires and parasites.
- The people who live in cities are far more dependent on monopolies than the resident of the country.
- The cities are merely concentration points and they are continually recruiting from the surrounding rural districts.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cities Are in a sentence
Cities Are sentence
sentence with Cities Are
Cities Are used in a sentence
Cities Are make sentence
make sentence with Cities Are
make sentence of Cities Are
Cities Are sentence in english