Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cities | Cities Sentence
- Why do cities and towns have streets and roads?
- Yet the two cities are only about 175 miles apart.
- But he saw no cities and he found no mines of gold.
- Visit them when the summer heat makes the cities a desolation.
- It is a hard lot that the children of our cities have in life.
- Once great cities were wiped clean from the face of the earth.
- Above the horizon a shimmering halo marked the cluster of cities and towns.
- The names of cities and communities ought also in justice to be suppressed.
- Entire cities were powered by two crystals, no larger than walnuts.
- Which American cities are joined by underground lines at present?
- Only two cities were utterly destroyed: OMEGA - 2 and 5.
- There are some cities in the Torrid Zone, but none of them are very large.
- LEYDEN is one of the largest and finest Cities in the Country.
How To Use Cities In A Sentence?
- The letter includes a schedule of cities and the number of appearances planned for each.
- They are doing much the same themselves, however, in the cities nearest their western frontier.
- But an hour or two brought me to the idea of cities, though even they were as cities in a dream.
- These cities were equally important, in a mercantile view, with the Hanseatic towns.
- In some cities there are large greenhouses where the Torrid Zone plants are raised.
- In the United States alone five cities have successfully executed that project.
- We ran through old Bromstead, where once I had played with cities and armies on the nursery floor.
- In the Great Central Plain are hundreds of cities where the farm products are sold.
- No man spoke in rudeness or coarseness to his neighbor, as do men in the cities where they have law.
- When all was done great cities were laid waste and disease moved across the land and seas to visit all people.
- England, they said, was taxing them unjustly and posting soldiers in their chief cities to carry out her will.
- Whilst we want cities as the centres where the best things are found, cities degrade us by magnifying trifles.
- It was the sort of day when cities are an abomination, and the soul of the veriest urbanite yearns to follow a gipsy pateran.
- There will probably be laws controlling flights over cities and communities, where an accident to the flier might endanger the lives below.
- All the police departments in the big cities employ a lot of them, and in about every foreign army there is a motorcycle corps.
- Then, on the screen, there were cities falling into piles of rubble, after they were hit by missiles.
- With those that left and built cities, these cities adapted to a simpler way of life and craved not to progress much in their technology.
- Every one knew that the cities that had favored the liberators, and even those that had tried to preserve their neutrality, would suffer.
- Some islands are so large as to have many cities built upon them, and there are many farms and dense woods besides upon the same islands.
- The first trip was made in twenty-four days, and in each of the terminal cities big celebrations were held in honor of the event.
- The company had settled in one of the larger cities on the shore of the Baltic, where they were doing an excellent business.
- These cities were amongst America's greatest achievements, next to their endeavours in space.
- There were scenes of huge cities that stood majestically on the horizon one moment, then falling into mountainous piles of rubble, the next.
- It chanced during one winter, a few years ago, that our cities were bent on discussing the theory of the Age.
- Every one knows of Germany's record in the bombing of cities and towns by means of Zeppelins.
- Most of the people of the world live in one of the Temperate Zones, and most of the great cities are in these zones.
- Nor did the commercial houses of the Pacific Coast cities appear to mind a little expense in forwarding their business letters.
Definition of Cities
plural of city | plural of citie
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cities in a sentence
sentence with Cities
Cities used in a sentence
Cities make sentence
make sentence with Cities
make sentence of Cities
Cities sentence in english