Citizens Are In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Citizens Are | Citizens Are Sentence
- The citizens are about to hoist up the bridge.
- Ten of these citizens are married, the remainder single.
- Five or six Spanish citizens are settled there.
- For them the ancient City and its citizens are dumb.
- What!" cry the citizens, "are the people so constituted?
- All citizens are urged to discountenance the building of fires.
- Twenty of these citizens are married, six of them to native women.
- For, let me ask, who among these crowds of citizens are really honored?
- The Kaiser cannot approach for him; the citizens are outraged.
- The college world is a small one, and its citizens are young, untried boys.
- Now, English citizens are philosophers and Roman citizens are nothing.
How To Use Citizens Are In A Sentence?
- Henceforward a hundred thousand of our own citizens are to be sacrificed each year.
- And the public school and the public library are the places where citizens are made.
- The young citizens are paid for their work, and have to support themselves on their earnings.
- Its citizens are bound together by the tribal bond of a common brotherhood and fatherhood.
- Its citizens are, for the most part, permanent residents and the city is theirs.
- The citizens are kept prisoners in their city, and every householder is confined to his house.
- All citizens are admissible to all public positions, employments, and functions.
- Why is it that American citizens are insulted with impunity by Mexican officials?
- All Swiss citizens are eligible, except that no two members may be chosen from the same canton.
- These citizens are all encomenderos, and all married to either Spanish or Indian women.
- They did their best, but private citizens are not changed into successful managers of a navy over night.
- Private citizens are in the state the incomparably greater number, and form the multitude of such as are recognised as persons.
- All citizens are bound to co-operate in this guarantee, and to enforce the law when summoned in its name.
- He saw clearly then what but few of your fellow citizens are even now aware of, that there is nothing more comical than a soldier.
- Socially minded citizens are forcing improvement of the disgraceful conditions which have often prevailed on chain gangs and in prisons.
- Three more horrified gentlemen it would have been hard to find in the entire city, whose citizens are easily horrified.
- And so the good old citizens are induced to say that these things have always been, or else they gently pooh-pooh them.
- Its citizens are still groping in the midnight darkness of religious superstition, scarcely even united with modern intellectual advancement.
- The citizens are no longer, as in the middle ages, a class confronting the other classes; they form the nation.
- These names, fellow-citizens, are the treasures of the commonwealth: and they are treasures which grow brighter by time.
- Education, marriage, the number of births, the occupations of the citizens are to be controlled by the guardians or heads of the state.
- Why, others of the citizens are intent on hospitality as well, and any of the four homes of the place may be ours for the present, if we will.
- Attempts to destroy a nationality by overthrowing its government, proscribing its language, and maltreating its citizens, are never successful.
- He therefore explained that a Republic whose citizens are not clever and experienced enough to govern themselves was a monster not fit to live.
- All the citizens are young and healthy, and able to work, so a law has been passed that no laws shall be made to raise money to keep the idle.
- I should have had the same privilege of receiving and sending mail in Canada as other American citizens are accorded, but not so.
- Where reputable citizens are lukewarm it is largely because they have not realized that the old tradition that lynching is the proper remedy for rape cannot stand.
- Municipal jobbery is not unknown in New York; and its influential citizens are said to be steeped to the lips in political corruption.
- On this occasion the citizens are represented as earnestly importuning the governor to surrender, and representing their deplorable condition from the effects of the siege.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Citizens Are in a sentence
Citizens Are sentence
sentence with Citizens Are
Citizens Are used in a sentence
Citizens Are make sentence
make sentence with Citizens Are
make sentence of Citizens Are
Citizens Are sentence in english