Short & Simple Example Sentence For Clear | Clear Sentence
- He was angry clear through.
- It was a clear beautiful morning.
- Strung it clear across the front of the building.
- We have so far a sufficiently clear idea of the word.
- When once he saw them his course would be clear and easy.
- The words were perfectly clear in the pale morning light.
- Constance nodded, but her clear eyes showed she understood.
- However, I am not very clear about this.
- But for the incline it would have swept clear over the floor of the playhouse.
- Gray knew well enough how deceptive distance was in that clear air.
- The characters stand in clear outline, and are original.
- The direction had seemed so clear on Dearing's map.
- The child's voice rose shrill and clear like that of the blackbird above him.
How To Use Clear In A Sentence?
- I am not clear but that one of these personal attractions always infers the other.
- Whoever was creating those gentle yet clear and expressive notes was a master of the cornet.
- Yet we do trust, that we have attained to a clear and precise statement of old truths.
- It was a clear beautiful afternoon, and the air on the grassy uplands was fresh and bracing.
- His face was dark and troubled, as if neither the future nor the past was quite clear to him.
- And it is not dim, but stands out clear in the unfaded light of twenty-one years ago.
- Santonio, of course, did not move an inch; certainly there was just room enough to clear him!
- As he said these words, his tones, so clear and reverent, became mystical and inward.
- Kemeny intimated by a wave of his hand and a contraction of his eyebrows that this explanation was not quite clear to him.
- He may be suffering tortures and all those inhuman wretches think about is getting clear of being found out.
- She has a clever father, but he has no more heart than this needle, though he is as sharp and has as clear an eye.
- If his psychology had not been false, he might have seen a clear and steady light where he has only beheld difficulties and confusion.
- Nothing helps me so much as to talk it over; not only does it clear up my ideas, but it gives me desire to write.
- Pep dodged his head and body aside, but the man got a hold on his coat and pulled him clear over into the machine.
- To illustrate this position, and clear it of sceptical cavils and objections, is the main object of the present chapter.
- We are now prepared to see, in a clear light, the sophistical nature of the pretended demonstration of the scheme of necessity.
- Patricia was gratified at the expression which Bruce's name brought to the clear hazel eyes.
- This will set it in a clear and striking light, and seem to vindicate the constitution of the world, as well as the doctrine of the atonement.
- I looked at myself in the glass while Davy and our tenor gave themselves the last touch, and then left it clear for them.
- The consequence was, that the dreams of philosophy, falsely so called, gave place to the clear realities of nature.
- Hard and white the day-dews stood upon the windows; the sky was clear as light itself, and my soul sprang as into the arms of freedom.
- I thought it very odd; but on the third morning I was permitted to go out, as it was very clear and bright.
- Surely, after so clear a process of reasoning, no one can possibly doubt the proposition that Descartes did not make himself!
- The sun had been blazing in a clear sky when he fell asleep; now the sky was covered with thick gray clouds, and night was close at hand.
- Makassar-trees rain their yellow blossoms into the water, cloves fill the air with pungent fragrance, and lychees droop over the clear current.
- He came to a dead halt with a blank face as there sounded out, directly in front of the place, a sharp, clear bugle call.
- The three riders alone pursued the flying stag, which, now that he had got clear away, drew his pursuers after him into the marsh-lands.
Definition of Clear
Transparent in colour. | Bright, not dark or obscured. | Free of obstacles.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Clear in a sentence
sentence with Clear
Clear used in a sentence
Clear make sentence
make sentence with Clear
make sentence of Clear
Clear sentence in english