Short & Simple Example Sentence For Clenched | Clenched Sentence
- She clenched her hands.
- The traveler clenched his fists.
- She clenched her hands helplessly.
- Betty clenched her small hands.
- He clenched his hands in pain.
- Andrew clenched his fingers savagely.
- Her hands clenched in her lap.
- He struck his clenched hand against his face.
- He struck the table with his clenched fist.
- His hand clenched the arm of his chair.
- He clenched his hands in an effort to control himself.
- Willing still stood with clenched fists and set lips.
- She turned away, her hands clenched hard.
- She stood by the window with small, clenched hands.
- O-liver was restless, his hands clenched at his sides.
- Then, I clenched my toes and tried to kick.
- He lifted himself, shaking one clenched fist towards Gray.
- Judy's hands were clenched fiercely.
- But he gritted his teeth and clenched his hands and kept on.
- Bert walked out of the station with clenched fists and blazing eyes.
- Salhana clenched his hands, and impatiently bit his moustache.
- He clenched his teeth, and opened the throttle to the utmost.
- I reached upward and smote with my clenched fist upon the outside of the bath.
- I stole my groping palm upon the clenched and chilly hand of a corpse!
- Now she looked from one woman to the other, her fists clenched and working.
- The girl stopped, with her hands clenched into white fists at her sides.
- And he, in turn, struggled against them and clenched his teeth on the forceps.
- With clenched teeth and knit brow, he urged on his pony to a gallop.
- But Launcelot's hand was clenched at his side.
- The tramp, watching the sky, shook his clenched fist at the dawn.
- But Judy's clenched fist beat against the cushions.
How To Use Clenched In A Sentence?
- He raised one great clenched fist and examined it with a sort of mild enthusiasm.
- She lifted her clenched hands into the air and Lloyd finally saw what she was holding.
- Charlie suddenly brought a clenched fist down upon the counter with a force that set the glasses ringing.
- When he stood beside the bed again at last it was with his mind made up, as his clenched fists and his eyes indicated.
- You could see that her body all over was as rigid as the hands clenched together, the fingers knotted round each other.
- Then, with a dazed sort of movement, he rubbed his bloodshot eyes with the knuckles of his clenched fists.
- He strode out of the mist again, frowning, with his chin hung low and fists clenched tight at his sides.
- It was with difficulty that the horror-struck witnesses of this bloody scene could force open his clenched hands time enough to let me breathe.
- But if emphasis be necessary, let it be by the intellectual means of pausing or inflection, rather than with the shoulders or the clenched fist.
Definition of Clenched
Closed tightly. | simple past tense and past participle of clench
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Clenched in a sentence
sentence with Clenched
Clenched used in a sentence
Clenched make sentence
make sentence with Clenched
make sentence of Clenched
Clenched sentence in english