Short & Simple Example Sentence For Cleopatra | Cleopatra Sentence
- At length Cleopatra spoke.
- For the death of Cleopatra was the signal.
- The Cleopatra has only arrived two days.
- Then Cleopatra bade them bring the slave to her.
- There never was such a girl since Cleopatra was a flapper.
- Those that were left Cleopatra hid upon her breast.
- Also, Cleopatra had put it about that I was innocent.
- The house passed, but Cleopatra and Charmion came not.
- If Cleopatra had her asp with her it might be more to the purpose.
- That same night Cleopatra summoned me to her private chamber.
- How came it that thou didst not slay Cleopatra when thou wast alone with her?
- Octavianus loves a fair woman in his cold way, and still is Cleopatra fair.
- Thither went Cleopatra with her fleet, sorely against the will of Antony.
- I saw Cleopatra no more that day, but on the day which followed I saw her.
- With a great oath, Antony sprang up and clutched Cleopatra by the arm.
- Mark Antony "lost" Cleopatra by wretched suicide as much as she "lost" him.
- As well offer Charmian or Iras to Antony when Cleopatra was away.
- With this Cleopatra may have captivated Caesar, Mark Antony!
How To Use Cleopatra In A Sentence?
- That version of the death of Cleopatra has been preferred which attributes her end to poison.
- At midday Cleopatra sleeps in her inner hall which looks over the gardens to the harbour.
- There sat Cleopatra in a gold-decked galley watching the fight with eager eyes.
- So it was with me; for between my going and thy coming Cleopatra hatched a deeper plan.
- Think ye, my loyal servants all, that Cleopatra is one with whom it is well to play the traitor?
- I climbed through, and, standing on a pile of stones, lifted and dragged Cleopatra after me.
- I bade Cleopatra make the rope fast about her middle, and with much labour, drew her up.
- And the emblems were those of Octavian, and of the other those of Cleopatra and Antony.
- Thereafter, we recovered Cleopatra from her swoon, for not yet was I minded that she should die.
- And as I spoke, Cleopatra turned white and trembled, glancing at me the while to find my meaning.
- There were Adam and Eve, Cleopatra married to King Alexander, and various others.
- Then with great pomp Cleopatra laid him in that sepulchre which had been made ready, and in a sarcophagus of alabaster.
- And when he had drunk he bade Cleopatra lie down on the bed beside him, and put her arms about him; and this she did.
- And the eunuchs had surely slain me, for Cleopatra watched like one who watches in a dream and made no sign.
- Half did Cleopatra learn to love thee, and deep in her heart she bethought her of taking thee to wedded husband.
- And in that same storm also sank the galley which Cleopatra had sent to search for the Syrian merchant.
- But Cleopatra came to me, and, seating herself beside me, she strove to comfort me, throwing her arms about my neck.
- At first, indeed, Cleopatra was somewhat silent and heavy at heart, for what she had seen and felt in the womb of the pyramid weighed her down.
- It represented a Moor bringing to Cleopatra a basket of flowers, containing the asp by whose bite she destroyed herself.
- For the twelve couches that were set about the table were embossed with gold, and those of Cleopatra and Antony were of gold set with jewels.
- He staggered, with livid, twisted face and foaming lips, to where Cleopatra lay watching him with a slow and cruel smile.
- And with this letter I dismissed the messengers, bidding them share the presents sent by Cleopatra among their company.
Definition of Cleopatra
The butterfly Gonepteryx cleopatra of the family Pieridae.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Cleopatra in a sentence
sentence with Cleopatra
Cleopatra used in a sentence
Cleopatra make sentence
make sentence with Cleopatra
make sentence of Cleopatra
Cleopatra sentence in english