Closed Down In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Closed Down | Closed Down Sentence
- The mine closed down forty years or so ago.
- This station is partly closed down since the war.
- Just for a second the lids closed down over the dark eyes.
- To make matters worse, darkness closed down.
- The night closed down, dark and still and very hot.
- The nuclear works on Austragonia were closed down.
- This card he slipped into an envelope and closed down the flap.
- He resolutely closed down the trap-door opened by his imagination.
- It looks as if they'd be closed down now, anyway.
- His young brother's eyes closed down to mere slits.
- The cliffs had closed down till less than half a mile of water divided them.
- Six months later the nail works closed down, and closed down forever.
- When winter closed down June began to see more and more of Harry Hope.
- We closed down upon them--over them!
- If it hadn't been for you, his shops would have been closed down last winter.
How To Use Closed Down In A Sentence?
- It was the same gigantic vault that was closed down just prior to the great holocaust.
- Jason scrambled to his feet and took a bearing before the rain closed down visibility.
- Owing to weather and soil conditions work on this section has closed down for the winter.
- We thought we had made out three of them just before you came, but the cloud closed down on them.
- Involuntarily his glad fingers closed down upon the gloved hand that lay beneath them.
- Darkness closed down on the camp, pressing on the edges of the firelight like a curious intruder.
- The dark, leaden clouds which closed down upon the world showed no signs of breaking.
- So the Captain and his men were put back in their box and the cover was closed down.
- As I entered the well-known thoroughfare, the fog closed down into impenetrable obscurity.
- Sir Henry closed down his desk, embraced his daughter, and came forward to meet his wife.
- The foundry at Ashburnham, the last of the Sussex furnaces, was closed down in 1828.
- Such were the schools closed down last year in the Central Provinces and this year at Telegaon.
- Then ensued a flight and running combat in a tricky fog that lifted and closed down over and over again.
- She had the good house now and that part of her discontent was closed down, so it broke out in another place.
- Behind the main buildings it closed down into the usual mottled pattern and the medical buildings had been placed in the open areas.
- This is not arranged as it was formerly, when the whole department, or none at all, was closed down.
- But more probably the Sussex ironworks closed down in the main for the same reason that other southern works did.
- Some actually closed down, with one excuse or another; but most of them pretended to go through the forms of business.
- There had been skirmishing throughout the day, and as the darkness closed down they still heard occasional rifle shots on the slopes and ridges.
- For a little way the river was bordered with stumpy clearings; then the dark hemlock and jack-pine woods closed down on the shores.
- The spectacular signs and free lure show runways were closed down, for ballyhoo of a different character had taken their place for the daytime.
- Darkness closed down as they waited, and it seemed to grow hotter than ever, while the thick white steam rose from the swamps.
- He shook the bridle, laughed softly as the frame houses flitted by, and then grew intent when the darkness of the prairie once more closed down.
- Immediately the dustcloud closed down on the ignited spot; in an instant the hillside was a hell of roaring, whirling, leaping flame.
- But before the blockade closed down, four frigate actions had been fought, three of them American victories.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Closed Down in a sentence
Closed Down sentence
sentence with Closed Down
Closed Down used in a sentence
Closed Down make sentence
make sentence with Closed Down
make sentence of Closed Down
Closed Down sentence in english