Short & Simple Example Sentence For Closeness | Closeness Sentence
- John was suddenly conscious of the closeness of the atmosphere.
- My masters are all satisfied with the closeness of my application.
- At the same time we must not overestimate the closeness of this interrelation.
- But the very closeness of the jamming saved us from these dangers.
- He would hardly have seen how to define the closeness of their relation.
- With the closeness of the family goes the regard for the name, once so strong.
- Gilby disliked the closeness of the hotel, which was sealed to the outer air.
- But Don Lane still was ignorant of the closeness of truth of his last remark.
How To Use Closeness In A Sentence?
- Their physical closeness was to him a bitter enough comment upon the distance between their minds.
- Certainly no place ever united such a degree of dirt and closeness to so smiling an exterior.
- The closeness of the miss seemed to rattle the man, to take his wits and lend wings to his feet.
- Mr. Speaker was asked to define what closeness of relation justified admission.
- And in the closeness of our intelligence you and I will rule them that rule all Assyria.
- These agents have observed you with a closeness of scrutiny of which you are doubtless entirely unaware.
- And even the callous outsider becomes exalted with the wonder and closeness of that unseen presence.
- There was a closeness of association in stage-coach travel which made fellow-passengers companionable.
- It was a tough scramble even for her, and the closeness of the rocks and the loneliness weighed upon her somewhat.
- I was somewhat abashed by the closeness of her observation, and gave tokens of this state of mind which did not pass unobserved.
- These extreme examples serve only to illustrate my contention, that the closeness of the marriage relation carries its peril with it.
- The heat and closeness of the atmosphere were intense, even on deck, while the temperature below was practically unendurable.
- Spud was hurled to the rocky floor, as much by the closeness of the exploding shells as by the weight of the bodies that came upon him.
- She dropped her eyes to her dress, perturbed by the closeness of her escape from a foolish exhibition which would have made her ridiculous.
- In the afternoon the usual sea breeze failed to appear, and there was no relief from the intense closeness and almost overpowering warmth.
- This closeness of the wheels, of course, greatly reduces the difficulty of turning the short curves of the road.
- The openness or closeness of the fabric will thus determine, to an extent, the nature of the ornament which is to be placed upon it.
- But each style and nationality will for us have an importance in proportion to the closeness of its connection with the art of Greece.
- It seemed to me that I could not long endure the rumble and the jar and the closeness of this last car.
- Even when Nelka was in school, her mother lived in the same city and saw her constantly, and their closeness was very complete.
- Yet the abundance of ammunition, the closeness of the range, and the support of his many excellent snipers, soon gave him the upper hand.
- For no nearness in space, no closeness of relations, no daily intimacy, can do away with the inexorable laws which give the adept his seclusion.
- The closeness of the air in the prison never troubled him, but he was quite ready to agree to anything that Godfrey might say.
- We seize its dazzling simplicity, its almost primitive closeness to the letter, its sharpness and precision, above all, its admirable brevity.
- But, it is obvious, memory is apt to become mythopoeic, so far as to exaggerate closeness of coincidence, and to add romantic details.
- There is something vulgar and foul in the latter's closeness to his mistress, something noble and cleanly in the former's distance....
- Because of the closeness of the vote in New York the Republicans did not at first concede the victory.
- The closeness of the election resulted in a change in the electoral law by which the president and vice-president must of necessity belong to the same political party.
- The interruption jarred upon him, and made him once more keenly alive to the closeness of the air, and the squalor and dirt by which he was surrounded.
- Oppressed with the closeness of the atmosphere, he sat down upon a little bench or table cut in the rock that evidently had been meant to receive offerings to the dead.
- An offended brother is hard to win, because the very closeness of the previous intimacy brings a rankling sense of injustice and the resentment of injured love.
- His eyes rested on her face longer than he realized, as these thoughts passed through his mind, but until she spoke he had no idea that she had noticed the closeness of his scrutiny.
Definition of Closeness
The state of being physically close | The state of being friends | The state of being mean or stingy
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Closeness in a sentence
sentence with Closeness
Closeness used in a sentence
Closeness make sentence
make sentence with Closeness
make sentence of Closeness
Closeness sentence in english