Short & Simple Example Sentence For Clothe | Clothe Sentence
- He cannot clothe us all.
- Of silke and clothe of golde.
- I clothe it in words to guard it from my intellect.
- But how to clothe and feed and arm our men!
- He had also helped the priests to clothe themselves.
- Nature does not feed, clothe and shelter man.
- The Ainu care more to adorn than to clothe themselves.
- Who bade the sun Clothe you with rainbows?
- You will clothe the heathen at this rate, Maine.
- Who bade the Sun Clothe you with rainbows?
- Mother, clothe me; I am naked, and cannot clothe myself.
- The poor have worked hard enough to clothe THEM.
- Somerset had scarcely words in which to clothe his gratitude and joy.
- They clothe him in the garment of perfections and exalted virtues.
- They feed and clothe the teacher and heat the church and the school.
- He answered with haste, begging me to clothe myself at once.
- But her vocabulary offered her nothing with which to clothe those naked hours.
- There were garments enough there to clothe five hundred children.
- Not at all; he must clothe himself in the mantle of darkness.
- You have beautiful thoughts, and you clothe them in beautiful words.
- A few minutes will suffice to clothe him in bullet-proof and get on his belt.
- To clothe the left foot before the right one is a sign of misfortune.
- It will please me to clothe thee with what may be needful from time to time.
- The treasuries of local speech were all too poor to clothe so wild a venture.
- Hence we eat and drink for nourishment, and clothe ourselves for warmth.
- Let us clothe the naked, and despise not those of our own flesh.
- Fill her stomach, clothe her back; oil is the remedy of her limbs.
- Do they feed the hungry, clothe the naked, and visit the sick?
How To Use Clothe In A Sentence?
- For what is bread to the body if you do not also clothe the mind spiritually and mentally?
- Passion can always contrive to clothe itself in beauty, strips itself splendid.
- For how should we clothe ourselves, how nourish ourselves, without the agriculturist?
- Upon these plains we can raise enough to feed and clothe twenty million people.
- Oh, who is he that dared to clothe this sweet blossom in such an ignominious title?
- Schiller would be virtuous if he could clothe himself in the lustre of virtue without sacrifice.
- I am only required to feed and clothe myself, an easy task in this land of opportunity.
- I am weaving the linen garments that shall clothe my household in the long years to come!
- A little farther antiquarian conjecture is necessary to clothe the country with oak woods.
- It has to feed and clothe my body by labor, the brain regulating the handicraft.
- He prepared no phrases in which to clothe his news; facts are facts and are to be stated as facts.
- A more vigorous age discards the laces in which the mother delights to clothe the new-born child.
Definition of Clothe
(transitive) To adorn or cover with clothing; to dress; to supply clothes or clothing. | (figuratively) To cover or invest, as if with a garment.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Clothe in a sentence
sentence with Clothe
Clothe used in a sentence
Clothe make sentence
make sentence with Clothe
make sentence of Clothe
Clothe sentence in english