Short & Simple Example Sentence For Clung To | Clung To Sentence
- Aristotle clung to this.
- We clung to each other wordlessly.
- Agatha clung to her fondly.
- I clung to him wistfully.
- Still they clung to his memory.
- His hands clung to her.
- Ledue clung to his chair.
- But she clung to his arm.
- Still he clung to his work.
- The idea clung to him.
- She clung to him and kissed him.
- Her fingers clung to him.
- But she clung to him anew.
- It clung to his tightly.
- Involuntarily she clung to his arm.
- Diva clung to her rights.
- Murgatroyd clung to his neck.
- He clung to that memory.
- For a moment she clung to him.
- She clung to me for a while for reassurance.
- This thought clung to him.
- And they clung to each other in silence.
- She clung to him convulsively.
- She clung to his arm.
- She clung to him wildly.
- She clung to him hysterically.
- How the child clung to him!
- She clung to him still.
- How we have clung to you and loved you!
- She still clung to him.
- For an instant she clung to him.
- And clung to our backs.
- She was a spar to be clung to.
- Joan clung to his hand in delight.
- She cried and clung to him in the darkness.
How To Use Clung To In A Sentence?
- For all answer he only clung to her the closer.
- She swung around and clung to him then.
- By the lapels of his coat she clung to him then.
- Her lips sought his and clung to them.
- There she clung to the rail and listened.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Clung To in a sentence
Clung To sentence
sentence with Clung To
Clung To used in a sentence
Clung To make sentence
make sentence with Clung To
make sentence of Clung To
Clung To sentence in english